Chap 14- Selfish

this is based off of an idea i got on one of my comments on tiktok 😏
enjoy!

---------------

🌸 Yashiro's POV

I suddenly burst into the girl's bathroom where hanako was, he obviously wasn't expecting it since he jumped and turned his head in my direction.

"Eh? Yashiro~ you seem oddly happy.."

I giggled and rushed over to the windowsill where he was sat, he swung his legs so it faced me, leaning down as he patiently waited to tell me what happened.

"Someone's going to confess to me at lunch! By the confession tree! And its my crush!"

.... Instead of a pure smile on Hanako's face, it was a bitter one, his eyes were filled with hate and... jealousy? I awkwardly smiled back and sat on the windowsill beside him.

"Congrats Yashiro. If anything happens and he hurts you come back to me okay? I'll always be here for you."

I smile and nod, hugging him as a thank you, he hugged back but instead of it being a clingy kind of hug it seemed desperate, like it would be the last time I saw him. I pulled away from him at the thought.

"Hey! Just don't forget, i'll always remember you! So why do you seem so sad? I'm not going to abandon you."

Hanako gave me a sad smile.

🌙 Hanako's POV

'Its because i'm going to have to hurt you..'

I shook my head and held one of her hands, it was so small and doll like... I'll have to say something to her otherwise she'll get worried.

"I'm jealous Yashirooo~ I'm better than any other guy! I'll date you one way or another and then I'll smoooch you!"

I looked up at her, staring her in her gorgeous magenta eyes... She was blushing, bright red. Good job Hanako, 1 point for me!

I smiled and leaned forwards, resting my forehead on her shoulder. I could tell she hesitated when she pulled her hand away from mine, petting me head instead.

Let me think, I already know who's confessing to her, I saw him. And Nene has just 1 period left before lunch...

Perfect timing. I pull away and pretend to think for a moment, before turning and flicking her forehead,

"Time to go back to class!"

She sighed and hopped down from the windowsill, waving bye to me and going back to class.

Time for the plan, when its near lunch at least.

/----- Timeskip to start of lunch!

I floated over to the class the boy who liked Nene was about to walk out when I rammed into him, taking his place in his body, Now, to the confession tree.

I got there early to reassure myself, it honestly hurt me so much to think that I had to be so selfish and do all of this just so I could have her for myself. Nevermind, it'll be okay.

And suddenly there she was. Stood in front of the body I was in, a blush and smile on her face... A blush and smile meant for me.

And so she asked,

"Are you the one who asked me to come here?"

I nodded, but then laughed in a cruel way, causing her eyes to widen and smile to fade.

"E-Eto... What's so funny?"

I sighed and rolled 'my' eyes, quickly mentally preparing myself for what I was about to say,

"You're honestly so stupid, the fact you believe someone would confess to you is absurd! Anyone else who tries to confess to you is obviously lying. You and your fat ankles can go cry."

Im so glad I told her to come to me because I almost cried myself because of how heartbroken she looked, tears streamed down her face while her knees were shaking. She suddenly collapsed onto the ground sobbing.

I quickly walked away and dumped his body somewhere, ordering one of my haku joudai to go find her, as if I didn't already know where she was.

🌸 Yashiro's POV

.... I thought he liked me...

I looked around incase he had gotten any of his stupid friends to record, thankfully not, but instead I spot one of Hanako's haku joudai, he might've been worried or watching.

Suddenly I see Hanako-Kun sprinting to me, worry in his eyes, as soon as he's close to me he tackles me into a hug, holding so close like if he let go I would disappear.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, i'm so sorry yashiro.."

He whispered to me softly while I continued sobbing, clutching onto his gakuran, he pulled away from me, pulling us both up.

"I'll teleport us to the bathrooms okay?"

He hugs me again and in the blink of an eye we're there, hanako pulls away and sits on the windowsill, patting the space next to him, I sit down beside him and hanako leans against the wall, his eyes closed, so I take this moment to look at him,

His choppy black hair which I once thought was odd, was oddly attractive, his eyes I always remember whenever I close mine, breath taking golden colour they were, and I just noticed that whenever he looked at me.....

His eyes were filled with so much love and affection... Was I really this stupid to not realise? I don't deserve him.

And before I knew it hot tears flowed down my face. I leaned against the window, the warm sun hitting my back.

"Gomen, Hanako-Kun..."

I whispered, closing my eyes and trying to sleep too.
When in the peace and quiet I hear Hanako-kun speaking...

"Don't be sorry Yashiro. Im sorry for being so selfish and wanting you for myself..And as embarrassing as it is, wanting to kiss you"

And another moment of silence passed by and it clicked. Might he like me back? He wouldn't, im just his assistant after all.

before i could even get gloomy about it I heard him speak again, i don't think I ever mentioned how soothing and relaxing it was when he wasn't playing about or anything..

"Its so stupid how selfish i am... I probably seem crazy but I want to be the only one that's hugging you, that can be this close to you. Isn't it funny Yashiro?"

I felt him place his head on my shoulder, I pretended to still sleep.

"... Its funny how I keep expecting a reply. Like if I said that I love you right now, you won't even know unless I tell when you wake up. But... I'm so scared you won't like me back.."

And this time I opened my eyes and decided to speak up. I don't know what happened but i felt a mix of butterflies and anger,

"Stop being so unfair! You aren't even considering my feelings!"

I cry out and Hanako jumps back, a wave of sadness painting his expression. I look down and look back up at him, tears threatening to spill.

"You aren't even considering the fact I love you back, are you?"

and the sadness washed away just like that, instead his face was bright red, so was mine probably, and after a while he spoke.

"Nene,,, you've been awake this whole time haven't you?"

I looked away and let out an awkward giggle, basically answering his question with a yes.

"Oh my god im so embarrassed, so you heard me saying that I wanted to kiss you..."

We sat there in an awkward silence before once again, Hanako-Kun spoke again.

"... Can I kiss you?"

I felt heat rise up in my cheeks and I nodded, he leaned in closer and....

We kissed.

---------------

AWOOGA
im done
hehe
hope u liked ky
1286 words