Chap 13- Royal ball

I saw this idea on tiktok, its the howl's moving castle theme playing at a ball and the villain and hero have to dance to escape the crowd, pretty neat right 👁👁
now,,, that but hananene❤️
enjoy!

----------------------

🌸Yashiro's POV

Here I was, dolled in the most beautiful gown, my hair styled in an eloquent way with pearl accessories adorning both my dress and hair.

The upsetting thing was, I wasn't here to potentially find the love of my life, no quite the opposite, I was here to find my enemy since I was always admitted the job of stopping that rotten thief from stealing precious jewels, we were both well known for out rambles and constant bickering.

"Lady Yashiro, awfully nice to see you here, you look stunning my lady."

A fine man my age approached me, a small smile on his face. I bowed my head so he knew i was acknowledging him, we spoke for a while and had a few drinks before clock struck 9. I tried to bid my farewells to the young man but he persisted.

I didn't get away until I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me away, leaving him stood there, confused. Once we were away from everyone I pulled my wrist away, expecting it to either be the owners of the ball or an old man who usually tried to seduce me, but instead....

"Y-You? Amane, you rascal of course you're here! What are you to attempt to steal now then?"

Surprisingly, he was dressed in a fine suit, a black suit jacket and trousers with a red button up shirt underneath, though the first two were unbuttoned. The smell of his cologne easily overpowered my sweet smelling perfume I was wearing. I guess I had dozed off,

"Some jewels, and maybe something else tonight..~"

He smirked and stared into my eyes, I would never admit it, but he was attractive, very attractive. At every ball or and fancy event we've been to, he had been surrounded by fair maidens begging for his attention.

I must admit I felt sorry for them.

" I won't let you do that, Amane. Well, anyways, there's so many prince-like boys here my age! Perhaps I might fall in love, get married and wear the most gorgeous wedding gown and dance to this song.... ah, well never mind .."

I looked down and turned my head away, a red tint sweeping me cheeks as my enemy laughed, everyone knew i had a awfully bad habit of rambling on about love, even to strangers and well, my enemies of course.

" A dance huh? And what kind of wedding gown? A ring? "

I paused for a moment, was he really asking me this? Was he actually interested? Thats besides the point in my opinion, I was just given a chance to blabber about it so I might as well.

" Well, a dance that either quickens or slows down depending on the tempo, as of this part, it would be slow, but speeding up... My wedding dress? It would a gorgeous gown, white of course, adorned with lace, pearls and diamonds.... Oh! And the ring? I wouldn't really mind, as long as i'm married to them, and they're loyal..."

I looked up to Amane and we was completely awestruck. He looked down and shook his head slightly, mumbling underneath his breath,

" I should remember that.. "

But for the sake of both of us I pretended not to hear, hopefully the blush on my cheeks had faded,

"What was that? Y-You better not be making fun of me! "

He laughed and ran into the crowd of dancing people, I knew it, he did trick me! I run in after him, everyone was dancing around us as a dancing song played, that stupid thief has to ruin my night!

I knew what he was after and it was the crown on top of the throne by the back wall. I was gonna have to get there first, luckily I knew he had fangirls. I saw him trying to blend in with the crowd but that wasn't going to be going unnoticed by me.

"Oh my god! Is that Amane?"

I yelled, and at that instant a good 30 ladies started rushing over, I look back at Amane and he mumbled cuss words until his breath, he looked over at me and I blew him a kiss as I escaped the crowd.

I snuck to the throne room, with knowing approval of course, and to my disgust he was already there, the crown on top his head as well as the royal mantle, honestly it looked so attractive on him but that was besides the point!

" A dance for the crown?~ "

He smirked while he held his hand out. I reluctantly took it and we got into dancing position. This song played again, and so we began to dance, it was the first time I danced like this with somebody, and honestly I wished it was like this for my wedding...

As the song slowed at one point, so did we, until Amane spun me around, my hairstyle coming undone and revealing my long wavy cream hair and teal tips. I could've sworn he was blushing..

He suddenly dipped me down a planted a sweet kiss on my lips, placing the crown on my head, once the song finished he draped the royal mantle over my shoulders and left me there, awestruck and confused, my face bright red.

I neatly put the mantle and crown where it belonged and ran out, god, Amane was fast. I finally caught up to him and we were in the garden, the only thing illuminating us was the bright moon above.

"..... What was that for.."

He turned and smirked, saying nothing else but,

"See you next time~ Or maybe see you at out wedding."

And so he left.

--------------------

Haha quickly posting this before school djxjx

993 words