Chap 9- My CEO?!

Im still mad at myself for the mast chapter I wrote- I hate it shdjdjdjj

So have a CEO Au! Amane Yugi, nicknamed Hanako by the employees, is the carefree, flirty CEO! And Yashiro Nene is a quiet and timid employee, often teased by the others for her ankles ;-;

So enjoy!

------------------

🌸 Nene's POV 🌸

I rushed inside the office building, bag over my head as a weak defence from the rain. I burst through the door and immediately get welcomed by the warm and comfortable smell of coffee.

My best friends at the workplace, Kou and Aoi, approach me with smiles on their faces as I sigh and lean against the wall, shivering slightly.

"Aha! Nene-Chan you're drenched! Here, Its yout favourite tea! I saw the weather outside and felt guilty.."

Ao-Chan smiled, passing me a cup of what I could already tell, was Chamomile tea mixed with honey. Hm, my fave! I returned the smile and gratefully took the tea, sipping it as we headed over to our work stations.

I started the papers set on my desk until an employee appeared, tapping me on the shoulder. I turned and greeted them with a smile,

"Yashiro, you need to take this to the boss.."

They set something down, I hoped it was something exciting but when I saw that my large stack of papers had a new addition I sighed, standing up and taking the stack of papers and setting it aside so I could take it once i finished my tea.

A co-worker of mine walked past, purposely knocking over the stack of papers I had to file and laughed, walking off after. I sigh sadly and get up, picking the papers up and setting them on my desk.

I best just take the papers now and leave the tea for later..

I take the stack of papers Mr.Yugi needed and start walking to his office, but I paused when I heard someone slightly yelling, so I decided to listen in.

"Now, don't ever do that to her again. Or else I'll fire you."

I shook my head and knocked on the door. I hear a familiar 'come in!' and so I enter. I was surprised when I saw the same coworker that had pushed over my papers and Mr.Yugi glaring at her.

It wasn't easy to get him angry, so she had obviously angered him. He lightly hit hid hand of the table and said in a bitter tone to her, 'You're Dismissed.'

She stood up and ran off, tears streaming down her face. I got a bit nervous and awkwardly set the papers down, fumbling with my fingers and stuttering,

"T-These p-papers are for you M-Mr.Yugi..."

He laughed, he laughed as if he wasn't fuming a minute ago. He laughed and it brought a wave of calm over me.

"Nene, come over here real quick, will ya?"

He smiled and I nodded a bit, walking to where he showed, which was in front of him. I stood in front of him awkwardly and all of his features were much clearer. Honestly, I had a bit of a crush on him, but i'm way too awkward, which is why I still called Mr.Yugi instead of Hanako..

Suddenly, he hugged my waist. I didn't really know what to do so I put my hand up to cover my face, since I was embarrassed.

"Nene.. Tell me if anyone's being mean to you, kay?"

He paused and I let out a small 'mhm' since I really had no words, god, I was probably as red as a tomato.

"And Its Amane to you. I'm telling you because you're my new personal assistant. Sorry if its too quick paced."

He chuckles and pulls away, taking my arms and sliding his hands down until they met mine, a smirk on his face. I knew he was flirty, but not this flirty!

He kisses my hands and lets me go back to my desk. I didn't think it was obvious how red I was until Ao-Chan pointed it out.

"Nene, you're red, what happened in there?"

I shake my head and say it nothing, continuing on with my work, rain still pouring.

////----- Time Skip

I remembered that I didn't have an umbrella and sighed, taking my jacket and pausing my the door frame, cringing at the heavy rain that had persisted for hours. I sigh and was about to run out when I feel a strong grip on my wrist.

Mr.Yugi? Was it about earlier this evening? He gives me a sweet smile and all of my troubles melt away. He pulls out an Umbrella and motions for me to come under it, I listen and stand next to him.

"I saw how drenched you were this afternoon, you might catch a cold, if you haven-"

His sentence was interrupted by me sneezing, he chuckles and puts his scarf around me, and we borh walk back to my house. Mr.Yu- Amane had insisted I let him in and he took care of me.

I was half asleep and delirious, but I saw Amane getting up from beside my bed and turning to leave. So, I grabbed his sleeve. He turned around with shock in his eyes and smiled.

"Oh Nene, you're getting extra work for this."

He sits beside me again and we fall asleep.
Its just me and... My CEO??!!

--------------------

BONK
i literally checked wattpad and theres so many of u ahshjddjjdjds ur so nice guys :,) also sorry for the late update i've been busy