Chap 11- Mystery drink?

I love how as soon as I post a chapter u guys r very responsive hehe
It makes my day seriously
pls keep commenting

————————

🌸 Yashiro's POV 🌸

There Hanako was, slumped over against the wall with some bottle lying on the ground.
From what I could tell, someone gave Hanako-Kun something that made him delirious, and from the smell it's definitely not alcohol, I'm pretty sure ghosts can't drink-

" My lovely wife Nene-Chan has arrived! "

He cheered and I couldn't help but blush. Hanako-Kun then stood up, stumbled over to me and hugged me, causing us both to fall over. My back hit the wall and I gave out a little 'oof-'

"Nene-Chan!!! You're so warm and comfortable... please hug me forever!"

I giggled and slipped my arms out of his grasp to hug him back, we stayed like that until I eventually felt him loosed his grip and slip down, head now resting on my lap.

"Hanako-Kun?"

I whisper, for some reason I expected a response, but of course he was blacked out so I just took off his hat and pet his hair, waiting for him to wake up again, but eventually I fell asleep too.

/// Timeskip!

🌙 Hanako's POV 🌙

The last thing I remembered is that older scary Minamoto brother leaving me a bottle of something, to which I stupidly took and drank. Turns out it was some sort of drug to make me stupider or something-
Rude.

I opened my eyes and saw a familiar cream coloured uniform and teal hair. I look up and see my Nene's peaceful sleeping face and I smile, I just knew my face was getting redder by the second when I realised I had passed out on her lap. I saw her hand fall and I realise she had most likely been petting my hair.

Isn't Nene just so adorable? I hope I didn't embarrass myself while I was delirious. I reach my hand up and stroke her soft cheek, honestly it was stupid how in love with her I was.

I got off of her lap and sat next to her, summoning my cape so I could put it on her as a blanket of some sort. As I began to take the cape off I felt something grab my arm, to which it was Nene, still asleep.

I gently finish taking my cape off and I pull her onto my lap, wrapping my cape around us and falling asleep again, since it was pretty late outside.

I was going to have to find a way to sneak her home or pretend like she came to school extremely early, but I decided to worry about it later as I held her close and drifted off.

🌸 Yashiro's POV + a timeskip! 🌸

I felt something cold press against my forehead so I woke up, snuggling into whatever I was on for comfort and warmth, but I wasn't expecting to hear a familiar chuckle come from above me...

I open my eyes and look up to see Hanako-Kun, but thankfully he was normal again, but I didn't know why he was chuckling until I realise that I had been hugging him the whole time I was asleep.

I was about to get off of him when he pulled me in again for a hug, his grip was tight so I couldn't just squeeze out this time.

"H-Hanako?"

My face was growing hotter by the second as he held me so close and so tightly.

"Its too dark outside, stay...... with me"

He whispered and loosened his grip on me, to which i looked up and saw he was asleep again. I quietly giggled and rested my head on his chest, falling asleep too.

-------------

When I started writing this I had 2.7k now i almost have 3.1k wtf-

chile 😳 anyways 💅🏻

enjoy a new short chapter haha
im really tired
i'll try writing a longer if u guys want 😎

679 words