Chap 2- clingy

whoa yes please---
24 reads i-
im shocked---
tysm for the support :P

---------//////------

Yashiro's POV:

I've been so embarrassed ever since i learned that Aoi can see Hanako.
She always has been, and Hanako recently found that out too.
He's been especially clingy to me ever since:
playing with my hair,
hugging me,
playing with my hands
and squeezing my cheeks
The most annoying part is every time he does this my heart races and I have a tingly feeling in my stomach.
"Yashiroooo~ Its not nice to ignore your boss now ~!"
Hanako whispered, I jumped and snapped out of my thoughts, I heard Aoi giggle in the background and I huffed.
I was just deep in thought, thats all.
I saw Hanako peer over my shoulder to read in my notebook, I didn't want to speak to him today because he really embarrassed me in front of Aoi yesterday.

Aoi tapped my shoulder and signalled that the teacher left.
"Sooo, are you and Hanako dating? You two seem so cute!"
I huffed in response and crossed my arms but Hanako opened them up and hugged me.
"Yep! I'm dating my lovely daikon assistant!"
Aoi giggled and I pushed Hanako off of me, pouting while giving him a dirty look, I turned my head too, just to add to the pettiness.
Yes Nene! So far so good. Just make sure you don't talk to him...
"Aw~~, you two argue like a married couple!"
My friend swooned, I looked disappointed, but butterflies were going crazy.
"We aren't married- Stop saying such hilarious things!"
I smiled passive aggressively while looking at Hanako, he gave me those stupid puppy dog eyes that make me weak- so I blushed and looked away.

The bell rang and I packed my stuff into my bag.
"Ah, Aoi-chan, im going okay? Cya!"
I say while getting up and hurrying off, I knew it was cleaning duties and I didn't want Hanako to catch up to me and drag me there, since it would be awkward.

I managed to make it to the garden and change into my gardening clothes, so I took a moment to relax and get some fresh air.
It was really peaceful and birds were chirping, perfect for a confe-
"Yashiroooo~~~ Did i upset youuu??? You've been ignoring me all day and im sad now."
Hanako whined, he just appeared from thin air, and it really scared me but i tried not to show it.
He sat down beside me and put his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me.
"Please speak to me, im really sorry and I miss your voice..."
He mumbled, but clear enough for me to hear.
I stayed silent, unsure of what to say at this point.
It stayed that way until i heard soft sniffling.
I turned to Hanako and saw him crying, my heart broke at the sight and I felt extremely guilty
"Hanako? No no, please don't cry... Im sorry okay? I was mad because you embarrassed me in front of Ao - Chan yesterday... I didn't mean to make you cry please Hanako..."
I ramble, hugging him back and wiping his tears away. I pulled him into a tight hug and I heard laughter.
"haha... Oh Yashiro... You really are amazing..."
I sniffed and pulled away,
"Hanako... Its not funny you really worried me...."
I sniffed and wiped some tears away, he moved in closed to comfort me and I instinctively kissed him and pulled him into another hug.
I felt that he hesitated but he eventually hugged back, and it... Kinda stayed that way for a while.
Even though he was a ghost, I felt the warmth... It was comfortable.

We ended up pulling away eventually, I looked away shyly since I had just kissed him... On the lips....Without any thought....
GAHHH!!! Yashiro you big fat idiot!! Think- Think! Okay! I have something.
"S-So nice weather w-we-"
I got interrupted by Hanako kissing me,
It was sweet... Just like I had imagined my first kiss to be.
The sun setting and the two of us alone...

"Wow..."
I mumbled, putting my finger to my lips... I was in complete shock
Yes!!! Great going Nene.. You just had your first kiss! Sadly, its with Hanako... But... Maybe he is my type afterall...

I didn't realise I was bright red until Hanako pointed it out, so I got up and splashed my face with some water to cool it down -
ohnohnohnohnohnohnohnohno-

Hanako came from behind and hugged me,
"Now now Yashiro, you shouldn't run away from your boy- fr- ien- d ~ "
Hanako whispered, emphasising the 'boyfriend' part. I was too confused to deny it and kind of nodded.

Aoi arrived and so me and her departed from the school. She obviously noticed something was fishy and forced me to explain everything.

What a chaotic day...

-----------/////----------

jesus ,,, i suddenly got this idea-
n i was so tempted to just ,, erase everything and start again but i was too lazy tee hee ~

ok ok- 845 words!

bye bye