One.

(Mabel's outfit ^^)

(Mabel's outfit ^^)

"Hey underachiever." Flynn and I say to our best friend Julie as we approach her at her locker.

"Hey disappointment, hey loser." Julie replies back in the same joking manner as we did.

"Okay. I know you don't want us to ask you this but have you figured out what you're gonna do today?" Flynn's voice looses her joking tone and turns serious as she's worried about Julie staying in the music program. We both are.

"I'll know in the moment." Julie tells us, a small smile settling on her face.

"Come on J, I really don't want you to get kicked out of the music program." I pouted over to Julie, making her shake her head with a smile on her face.

"Really Jules?" Flynn sighed as she looked over at Julie. "That's all you're giving me? Mrs. Harrison said this is your last chance."

"I know. I was there."

Our conversation is stopped as we heard Carrie talking to other students while handing out flyers. Something about the rally?

"Ugh! What is she handing out?" Flynn huffs to the both of us.

"Desperation?"
"Flyers?"
Julie and I said at the same time, glancing over at each other slightly before we started laughing.

"Here you go." Carrie said as she came over to us, giving a flyer to Flynn. "My group's performing at the spirit rally tomorrow. I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do."

"Oh my gosh, Carrie. Thanks!" Flynn said sarcastically with a fake smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh, Flynn. Don't bother coming!" Carrie said back to her in her preppy voice.

"Trust me, we weren't planning on it." I muttered loud enough for Carrie to hear, her glaring over at me before she turned around and resumed handing out flyers to other people.

As Flynn scrunched up the flyer Carrie gave her with a disgusted look on her face, my eyes wandered over to Julie, only to see her looking over at Nick.

"Nick? Still!" Flynn had obviously seen Julie gazing lovingly over at the boy as well.

"I really don't know why he's still dating Carrie, she's broke up with him more times then I can count." I said, feeling kind of bad for Nick. He's a sweetheart.

"You know they're gonna get married and have a bunch of unholy babies." Flynn sassed, honestly believing that that's going to happen in the future.

"Nick's a sweetheart." Julie said with a shrug of her shoulders, all while still having a smile on her face.

"You'd actually have to talk to him to know that." Our best friend said back to Julie. "And only one of them has to be a demon to make a demon baby. Demon!" She said loudly, before her and Julie turned around to face the lockers and laugh. I just waved sarcastically at Carrie with a fake smile before also turning around and joining them in their laughter.