Fifteen.

School was boring, to say the least. The day seemed to drag on and on. It was one of those days where nothing goes right.

Julie, Flynn and I are currently in Math, sitting at the back of the classroom, listening to Flynn talking about when our next gig is going to be. This is one of the only classes that we all have where we're all seated together, and we're taking advantage of it.

I was currently trying not to fall asleep, as I didn't get much sleep last night. Just as I was about to doze off, Julie's voice woke me up.

"What are you guys doing here?"

I turned to face Julie, only to see the guys in the empty desks next to us. I smiled at them slightly, them returning the gesture.

"We were bored, so we came here." Reggie said, Alex and Luke pointing over to him in agreement.

I was about to reply when the teacher grabbed my attention.

"Okay. I need two people to solve the equations on the board, whoever solves their one first gets extra credit. How about Tommy and Mabel?"

As Tommy went over to the board, I looked up and shook my head. "No thankyou, I'm good." I said, before I went back to doodling on the edge of my paper.

The teacher nodded and went to ask someone else before I heard my ex speak up. "It's probably for the best. She wouldn't have been able to solve it anyway."

I instantly looked up from my paper and just stared at Tommy, before I scoffed and got up from my seat.

"Oooh this is gonna be good." I heard Flynn say to Julie.

As I got up to the board, I looked over at Tommy to see that he had already started on his equation, even though we were supposed to start at the same time. Looks like he cheats on tests as well as girls.

I focused my attention back to my equation and started to solve it. There's two subjects i'm good at in school, and they're art and math. I complain about math a lot because I hate it, but I'm actually bloody good at it.

Just as I got my answer, I wrote down that x=2 on the board before telling the teacher that I was finished.

When she said it was correct, Tommy looked over at me with a glare before announcing that he had finished too.

"I'm sorry Tommy, but that's not the correct answer. Does anyone else want to have a go at it?" The teacher said, making me look at his equation before smirking.

"There's no need. His answer should be x=6." I said as I walked back over to my desk, turning to face the teacher as I spoke.

She looked over at the equation before nodding her head at me. "Correct. Well done Mabel, I'll give you your extra credit at the end of the year."

As she turned around to wipe the equations off the board, Tommy walked back over to his desk, glaring at me. I stuck my middle finger up at him before smiling sarcastically.

"That was so hot." I heard Reggie whisper under his breath, making me smile, but I pretended not to hear it.

"Damn girl, you crushed him!" Flynn said, making me laugh.

"How can one person be good at math? I don't get it." Alex said, making me chuckle over at him.

"I don't know. It just easy for me to understand. Chemistry on the other hand, I might as well just drop out." I said, making them all laugh.