Thirteen.

When I got home, I did my makeup like Carrie told me to, and curled my hair so that it was slightly wavy. I then clipped it up and put on the red wig, securing it with clips so that it would stay tight to my head. I'm hoping that when I take off the wig later, my hair won't be too frizzy. I packed the clothes that I'm going to wear for our performance after and mentally went through the dirty candy routine to make sure I knew it.

I saw that my phone dinged, and I looked over to see that Julie texted me, saying she was grounded and didn't know if she would be able to make it tonight. I told her just to sneak out by climbing down the tree that's outside her bedroom window, and leave her window open so that she can get back in. I texted Carrie after I messaged Julie, saying that I'm on my way. I double checked that I had everything I needed and headed out to the venue.

When I got there, I was greeted by Carrie, who surprisingly, gave me a hug and thanked me for doing this tonight for her. She gave me the outfit and I just knew it was going to be itchy. I went into a back room to change and went to the side of the stage when I saw Julie run in and stand next to my Flynn, just as they announced dirty candy.
(Mabel's outfit is the orange/red one)

Carrie greeted everyone on the stage as the music began, and started the routine

Carrie greeted everyone on the stage as the music began, and started the routine. As the others and I started to dance with her, I jumped slightly when Alex poofed onto the stage next to me. I carried on dancing, seeing him looking around shocked before he started to dance around me, making me hold in a laugh. He then poofed off the stage and landed next to where Julie, Flynn, Reggie and Luke were and had a conversation that I obviously couldn't hear.

I ignored their conversation and focused on the dance, just as Alex poofed back on stage. I tried to block him out but he kept dancing around me, following the choreography that I was doing. When everyone except Carrie went to do some floor work, Alex started to copy what carrie was doing. Not gonna lie, he's a pretty good dancer. I glanced over to the others and gave them a confused look, only for them to shrug their shoulders at me. Reggie was just staring like he was in some sort of trance, making me have to look away before I started blushing.

When the music ended, Alex did a little pose and I vaguely heard him say 'making me blush', which made me have to duck my head slightly to conceal my laughter. When we were allowed to leave, I ran into the same back room as before and got changed into my other clothes, all while trying to catch my breath. I took off my wig, and thankfully my hair still looked good. I decided to wipe off the red lip, and put on a clear lipgloss instead. (Performance outfit below)

 (Performance outfit below)