Eight.

OOTD ^^

OOTD ^^

As me and Flynn went to Julie's locker, we saw her humming and slightly dancing to whatever song she was listening to, making us both laugh.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing. It's just nice seeing you back to your weirdo self." Flynn answered Julie's question, making me nod in agreement while Julie thanked her. "So, how's the band? Still hot? Still talented?" She looked around and lowered her voice before asking, "still dead?" Making me and Julie laugh at her.

"Amazing." Julie chuckled. "Luke and I spent the whole weekend writing songs, May and Reggie were both coming up with new chords on the guitars while also helping us write. Come on, you wanna hear some of them?"

"Duh!" Flynn said, before Julie closed her locker and dragged us both to the music room.

"It was like it was flowing through me back when I used to write with mom." Julie said as she sat down at the piano, me standing next to her with my guitar.

"So. This is the first song Luke and I wrote. Here's a bit of the chorus." Julie said before playing the piano and singing. I softly strummed my guitar.

Cause we're standing on the edge of great
Great
Great

"Wow. I like it! Definite GaGa vibes." Flynn said, making us both chuckle at her.

"Thanks. I think we have an anthem with this one. It's something my mom and I were working on, Mabel helping occasionally too. Luke and I finished it. Check it out."

And it's one, two, three more times
That I try for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind

"That's... that's beautiful." Flynn started, before smiling wide. "And my girls have got a crush, and their names are Luke and Reggie."

"Yep. I'm in deep man."
"What? No! Luke's a ghost!"
Me and Julie both exclaimed at the same time. We looked over at each other before looking back over at Flynn.

"Cute ghosts." Flynn told us, trying to prove her point.

"With a perfect smile." Julie caved before looking over at me.

"What? I just admitted that I have a crush on Reggie. Plus he has more than just a perfect smile. He's just perfect, period. Although, him being dead does knock some points off." I said, matter of factly. Denying is gonna get me nowhere. Actually, this whole 'relationship' is gonna go nowhere cause you know, he's a ghost, but a girl came dream right?

"Ha! I knew it! Just remember that they're both made of air." Flynn said happily.

"Cute air." Julie said and I couldn't help but agree.

"Just don't get hurt, okay? Especially you, Bel. We don't want to see another guy hurt you." Flynn said gently. I smiled a small smile over at her and nodded my head.