Twenty One.

Julie let go of my hand as i leant my back against the door, her walking out to the middle of the path.

"I don't know if you can hear me mom, but I can't handle it." Julie sobbed, making me cry as well. "Flynn says that you're supposed to be behind everything but I don't know. If I was supposed to help the guys, I didn't. They're gone, and I'm so sorry."

At this point, I ran over to Julie and hugged her close to me as we both continued crying.

"They were our friends. Our band. Our family. Why can't you just come and pick me up? Hold me in your arms and tell me that everything is gonna be okay, and that I'm gonna get through it. And that... even though they're not here with me, they're still up there with you. I just wish you were here." She sobbed. I ran my fingers through her hair slightly as she cried on my shoulder, tears streaming down my face too.

We pulled away from the hug when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up, we saw a women hand us both a flower. A dahlia.

Rose's favourite flower.

Julie looked back at the women, before hugging the flower close to her. We both looked at eachother and smiled. I wiped away Julie's tears as she wiped away mine, before we both ran back inside.

We saw Flynn and the tech guy panicking at the side of the stage, and took that as our cue. Julie grabbed my hand and we walked up to them.

"Signs." Julie said to Flynn as we showed her the Dhalia's. I gave my flower to Flynn and grabbed my guitar from the side of the stage before Julie grabbed my hand and led me on stage with her.

"Welcome to: Live at the Orpheum. Now give it up for MJ and the phantoms." We heard the announcer speak as Julie walked up to her keyboard, me standing next to her with my guitar.

She placed her flower on the keyboard, taking the mic out of its stand and faced the audience.

"Hi. I'm Julie, and this is Mabel. Um, tonight I'd like to dedicate this song to my mom, who's been there with me every time I've played. And thank her for not giving up on me. I'd also like to dedicate tonight's performance to three special friends, who have changed our lives completely. Who brought music back to me. It was their dream to play here, and this is for them." Julie said as she looked over at me and gave me her mic.

"This song is for anyone who has lost their way. Step into your greatness. Don't give up. Stand tall. Thankyou." I said, before giving the mic back to Julie.

Julie adjusted her mic back into its stand before looking over at me. I nodded my head at her, and she started playing the piano softly, then singing.

Don't blink, no I don't wanna miss it
One thing, and it's back to the beginning,
Cause everything's rushing in fast
Keep going on, never look back

I started strumming my guitar lightly and joined in with harmonies on the next part.

And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try, for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes

Im going out of my mind.

Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing
I'mma stand tall, i'mma stand tall
Whatever happens even when everything's down
I'mma stand tall, i'mma stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming, cause I gotta catch that feeling
Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing
I'mma stand tall, i'mma stand tall

The sound of drums could be heard, making me and Julie turn around, seeing Alex. We smiled in happiness, as the boys were still here and we could see them one last time.