Four.

"Carlos told me you'd be out here."

Looking up from the piano bench me and Julie were sat on, we saw Flynn enter the studio, making me smile at her.

"We need to talk."

"Are you okay?" Julie said as she placed all the music sheets back on top of the piano. I stood up from the bench and leaned my arms on the top of the piano, putting my head on them.

"No, I'm not okay! You just got kicked out of music! I've been up all night thinking about what i was gonna say. Might've drank seven sodas but... I need to get this out."

Seven sodas, Flynn? Wow, you're really stressed out.

"Wait, I have something to tell you"-

Flynn cut Julie off before she could finish her sentence, the seven sodas really kicking in.

"No. it's my turn to talk. You can't give up music. Your music is like a gift, and that would be a tragedy. So you're basically like, cancelling Christmas, and I love Christmas!"

"Mate, she's trying to say that"-

"Uh-uh Bel!" Flynn cut me off, I just shook my head with a smile on my face. "When we were six, we promised to be in a band together. Double trouble! That turned into Triple Trouble when Bel moved here."

"We never agreed to that name." Julie shook her head at Flynn with a smile on her face.

Flynn just sighed in response. "That's not the point. Jules. If you leave the music program, we'll be apart forever. That's just what happens. Sure, we'll see each other in the hall sometime but... we'll have different lives, make new friends."

"That's not true" Julie reassured her.

"You're right. I won't be making any new friends." Flynn said. "And the only time we'll contact each other is when we'll be liking each others posts on Instagram. Poor Mabel will die from exhaustion from going back and forth between us. Every time I'll be hitting that little heart, my heart will be breaking because one of my best friends left me and... ugh. Do you have any soda? My head hurts."

"Can I talk now?" Jules said while looking over at Flynn amused.

"Fine."

"I just played piano and sang again, with the help of Mabel." Julie said after she took a breath.

Flynn looked over at me for conformation, I just nodded and smiled at her.

"What! Why didn't you just say so!"

"She was trying." I said while laughing.

"But your seven sodas kicked in." Julie finished off my sentence.

"I'm so happy for you. And me! And us three!" Flynn cheered before turning to Julie. "Look at you. Looking all, I don't know, alive again."

"Right? It's like I drank seven sodas." Julie said, making me laugh again.

"What made you play again?"

"I found this song mom wrote me." Julie said as I walked behind her and put my arms around her shoulders, hugging her from behind. She leaned her head back into me.

"Woah."

"I know. I was so afraid to play it. Anything involving music reminds me of her. And then I woke up this morning... realising that's why I should play it. To keep her memory alive."

"Awh. Come here." Flynn said as she moved to hug us both, before gasping and pulling back. "We need to tell Mrs Harrison you can play again so you can stay in school and my life won't be the sad picture I just painted for you. Our girl is back, Triple Trouble lives again!" Flynn said as she grabbed both of our hands and lifted them up into the air.