Six.

Me and Julie awkwardly stood on stage, staring out at the crowd who were muttering things under their breath, confused about where the band went.

"Hey. Where did the rest of the band go?" The tech guy came next to us, just as confused as everyone else.

"Wait, were those holograms?" Kayla, dirty candy's purple performer asked. Bless her soul, she just saved us a whole lot of explaining.

"Yes! Yes, they were holograms." Julie chuckled in relief while looking at me, silently asking me to come up with a reason.

"Oh yeah! I plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show. I'd explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff." I said with a wave of my hand, acting like it was no big deal. Everyone started cheering again, making me and Julie breathe out a sigh of relief.

I looked over to my left to see Reggie sand up on a chair and wiggle his hips around, making me cover up my laugh with a cough.

"Okay people. Shows over." Principle Lessa got everyone's attention with a clap of her hands. "Let's get back to class please."

"Mrs Harrison, I am so sorry for not asking for permission." Julie said as she sat on the edge of the stage. I followed her shortly after I had put my guitar away. "I just wanted to show you that I belong here."

"As amazing as that was, your spot has already been filled by another student."

We all looked over to where she pointed, to see a boy with an instrument that was bigger than him, dragging it down the steps of the stage. It made us all wince.

"Come on! That thing is way to big for him." Julie exclaimed, me nodding in agreement.

"He'll grow into it." Mrs Harrison stated, although she seemed a little unsure. "I wish that I could help you, but my hands are tied."

"Mine aren't." Me and Julie looked over to where Principle Lessa was walking over to us. "And as much as I didn't approve of the little stunt you two just pulled, I will not go down in history as the Principle who kicked Julie Molina out of the music program."

Me and Julie laughed happily, Julie thinking her.

"But!" She said with a smile, pointing at Julie. "When you win your first Grammy, I want to be thanked." Me and Jules just laughed.

"Definitely"

"Thankyou." The Principle said before she walked out of the hall.

"Congratulations!" Mrs Harrison said as she hugged Julie happily. "Welcome back!" She said before she too walked out of the hall.

Me and Julie saw Flynn so we both walked over to her with huge smiles on our faces.

"Wow. You did it." She said unenthusiastically, making me tilt my head in confusion.

"Thanks to you." Julie said happily, before she saw the look on Flynn's face. "Hey, you okay?"

"Uh, I'm great. When did you two start playing with the hologram band?" She questioned, making me and Julie look at each other.

"Oh, it was just one song. We're not a band." Julie said quickly. "They're a band. A hologram band. Definitely holograms."

"Yeah. I saw. Why have you been keeping those cute guys a secret?" Flynn said with a sad smile on her face.

"There's a reason for that, it's just really crazy." Julie said while looking at me, I nodded I'm agreement.

"Oh. I'm all about crazy. Let's hear it." Flynn said, perking up slightly.