Ten.

Julie, Flynn and I were currently the only ones left in the gym, and we are popping balloons with pins that we found.

"I can never show my face at this school again." Julie said as she popped a balloon.

"Ditto." I replied back, not looking up from the balloons.

I've gotten past the point of being angry at the boys now. I'm still mad, don't get me wrong. I'm just more disappointed. What was so important that they missed a gig?

"That's what we get for depending on boys." Flynn huffed.

"I don't know if I should be mad or worried. They're ghosts! I don't know what kind of trouble then can get into." Julie spoke to the both of us.

"You can be both. I'm both. I'm like Switzerland." I said as I kept popping balloons.

"Imma get us all some ice cream from the cafeteria. Fools gave me the keys! We can crash at my place and forget about this whole nightmare." Flynn said as she got up and headed to the cafeteria.

"Get us two. Of everything!" I said to her before she made it out of the gym. She gave me a thumbs up in return.

"Mabel, Julie, we are ready to rock this dance!" Me and Julie looked over to where the sound came from, to find our boys running into the gym. "Which is clearly over."

"Look. We are so, so sorry that we bailed on you both." Luke said.

"Yeah. I mean the night really got away from us." Alex added

"And the twins." Reggie chimed in, making me look up at him. Twins?

Luke must have saw the look on my face because he hit Reggie on the arm.

"Just please tell me it had nothing to do with getting back at Carrie's dad." Julie pleaded as we both looked at the boys.

"Pfft."
"Oh of course not."
"No. We'd never do that."

"Seriously. You're lying to us?" I said to them, making them all look at eachother.

"Look. It was something we needed to do."

"I know it was, Alex. I even encouraged you to go and do it because I know how important music is to all of you. But tonight, tonight was important to us and you bailed on us. I'm not even mad at you guys anymore, just disappointed." I said, making all the boys look down at their feet.

"But we'll do what it takes to you make it up to you. We'll play the next school-"

Julie Interrupted Luke before he could finish what he was going to say.

"What. Another dance where you can bail on us and make us look like fools? Save it. You know what really sucks? Our songs were good. And all three of you know what I've been through and how tough it's been for me to play and then you do this? Bands don't do that to eachother. Friends don't do that to eachother. This was a mistake."

"You mean the school dance, right?" Luke asked, looking between us both.

"No. I mean joining a band with you guys." Julie said as she ran out of the gym.

"She's right. It's been such a hard year for her and this band was what brought her back. I'm sorry, but if Julie's out, then I'm out too. I hope getting back at Carrie's dad was worth it." I said as I ran out of the gym to catch up with Julie. I heard the guys calling both of our names but i ignored them. Julie was waiting for me outside of the doors with Flynn and ice cream.

A girls night is just what we need right now.