Seven.

When I got home, things seemed to only get worse. I got changed into some bicycle shorts and a baggy t-shirt with some Nike socks (picture below) and I managed to get all my homework done and finish off a couple songs before I heard my dad come home.

Seeing as my dad is never home this early, I went downstairs, only to find him sitting on the sofa watching tv

Seeing as my dad is never home this early, I went downstairs, only to find him sitting on the sofa watching tv. (Living room below👇)

"Hey dad, you're home early

"Hey dad, you're home early." I awkwardly said as I moved to sit on the other side of the sofa.

"Yeah, well I've had a bad day, so I'm here. Although, you are making my day worse."

Lovely as ever. I thought to myself as I just stared at my dad. He really can't even try to be civil can he?

"I uh, I helped Julie get back into the music program today, it's was so good, we performed wit-" My rambling was cut off as my dad turned off the tv and threw the remote onto the sofa by where I was sitting, making me flinch.

"I. Don't. Care." He said through gritted teeth. He was about to say something else before he suddenly stopped as we heard something bang against a window upstairs.

Me and my dad both followed the noise, only to see an egg get thrown at my bedroom window. Looking out of it, I saw Flynn. I made eye contact with her before she ran away. I was about to follow her and try to apologise but my dad grabbed my wrist tightly, keeping me in place.

"Dad. Let go, you're hurting me." He gripped my wrist tighter and pulled me closer to him.

"You really are trying to piss me off aren't you." He said lowly, the tone making me flinch back. He shoved me back harshly and let go of my wrist, making me fall back against the wall. I looked down at my wrist when he had left the room, only to see a bruise already forming.

Great. How am I gonna explain this.

Shaking my head, I grabbed my phone and guitar before putting on some white trainers, getting ready to go to Julie's. I don't bother telling her that I'm coming round as I'm always there anyway.