Twenty.

(OOTD^)

(OOTD^)

Julie was currently pacing in the studio, and I was watching her from where I was sitting on the sofa, nursing a headache. I'm so exhausted today. I could not sleep last night, and today I have a horrid headache and random dizzy spells.

"I'm sure they're fine, J. I'm 99% sure that they'll book us that gig and we'll be playing the orpheum later, relax. Now can you please stop pacing? It's making my headache worse." I said to Julie. She stopped pacing and came and sat down next to me, shaking her knee nervously.

Just as I was about to say something else, the boys poofed in, making me and Julie both stand up.

"Oh my gosh, what took you guys so long? Did Willie do it?" Julie questioned.

"Did you talk to the promoter? Did they watch the video? Did they like us?" I asked them.

"Are we playing tonight? Can someone answer us? Why is nobody saying anything?" Julie asked again, making the boys look at us wide eyed before Reggie spoke up.

"Woah! That's a lot of questions. Luke, do you wanna take this one?"

"Take a seat." Luke said to us. We both sat down and looked at the boys as they crouched around the table. "It's fine, everything's fine."

"Yeah, You should be getting a call right... now!" Alex said as all the boys pointed to my phone.

Nothing happened.

"O-okay. Right... now!" Alex said again, and they all pointed to my phone.

This time, it rang.

"Yeah!" Me and Julie said as we high fived each other.

"Nailed it." Alex said as he and Luke high fived eachother.

We all just stared at the phone, before the guys motioned for me to answer it.

I shushed everyone as I answered the phone, putting it on loud speaker. "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Tasha from The Orpheum in Hollywood, is this Mabel from MJ and the phantoms?"

Everyone started jumping about, and i shushed them again, taking the phone off the table and putting it by my ear as I stood on the table.

"Yes, it is, what can I do for you?"

"Hi, are you available to open for us tonight?"

"Yes!" I said as I looked at everyone. We all started jumping about again in excitement.

"Okay."

"Thankyou so much!"

"See you then!" I hung up the phone after that.

"We're playing the orpheum baby!" Julie yelled as we all cheered. Alex jumped onto Luke and Reggie and they lifted him above their heads, making me and Julie laugh at them.