Eleven.

The girls night consisted of high school musical re runs - we obviously all sung and did the choreography - and lots of pizza and ice cream. Since the boys came into our lives I feel like we all haven't hung out as much, so as badly as our night begun, it ended on a high.

I woke up first the next morning because I had to go home before I left for school, but seeing as it was too early for school, I let the girls sleep in.

Walking in the morning is calming to me for some reason. Maybe it's because the sun is still rising, the colours blending together like a beautiful painting. Or it's the birds singing to each other as they rise for the day. Either way, it always calms me down which is exactly what was needed this morning.

My head was swimming with thoughts and ideas of how and why the boys bailed on us last night. My first thought was that they were in danger, but when they finally showed up they seemed perfectly fine. My second thought was that Bobby... or Trevor? Found out that the boys were haunting them, which lead me back to the thought of them being in danger. After that, all ideas just seemed more ridiculous than the last and I knew it was the best idea to just let them explain, but I also don't want to see them so, that idea is out of the window.

After going home and getting ready for school (outfit above^^)  I was sitting in my science class as my phone buzzed

After going home and getting ready for school (outfit above^^) I was sitting in my science class as my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that Julie had texted, asking why I never woke her up and that Flynn didn't either, making her just arrive to school now, three periods in. I just sent her a reply back saying that I left earlier so the reason she is late is on Flynn.

Julie and Flynn take dance class at school, I chose not too because I was in dirty candy at the time. I kind of regret that choice now because if I did chose that lesson, I would not be sat in AP Bio right now. I zoned back in as I heard the teacher go on and on about the properties of Biological Macromolecules. Yawn.

—————————————————————————

During lunch, I was talking to Julie and Flynn as Carrie came over to us.

"Demon approaching, everybody glare." Flynn whispered to us before turning around to face Carrie with a glare.

"Hi girls, not here to see you, just Mabel." Carrie said before she pulled me away from them. I looked over my shoulder and shrugged before turning back to Carrie.

"Okay, so I know we're not friends anymore but I need a favour." Carrie said.

"What favour? And we're not technically 'not friends' Carrie, we just stopped talking because you and Julie fell out and you decided to glare at me all the time." I said back to her. She looked at me weirdly for a second before she spoke again.

"Whatever. Anyway, can you be in Dirty Candy tonight please? My group is performing at Eats and Beats later but Ellie is off sick and tons of important people and managers are gonna be there. It could be a big night for us and you're the only other person who knows the choreography to 'all eyes on me'."