Sixteen.

Julie had moved back over to the armchair when we continued to watch the movies. Luke stayed on the floor, and I went back to lying down with my head in Reggie's lap, and my feet in Alex's.

We all fell asleep during The Deathly Hallows Part 1, but were woken up to the sound of Julie's alarm blaring through her phone. I instantly groaned and put my hands over my face, not wanting to get up.

I felt hands running through my hair, waking me up properly. Moving my hands away from my face, I looked up to see Reggie smiling down at me.

"Hi." I mumbled to him, smiling.

"Hi." He whispered back, also with a smile on his face as he continued to run his hands through my hair. I looked over at Alex, seeing him awake and tapping a tune on my ankle with his fingers. I heard Julie move around the room, turning her alarm off and picking up her laptop before she looked over at me.

"Come on, Bel, We gotta get ready for school. You can borrow some of my clothes."

I looked down at the floor and saw Luke, sat up with his back against the sofa. I leaned over and put my head on his shoulder. "Help me, Luke. She's gonna drag me away to hell." I whispered loudly so that Julie could hear. She just glared at me jokingly.

Luke and the guys all chuckled at my antics before Luke spoke up, coming to my aid. "Why don't you just skip school today? You both have good grades, and we can spend the day working on the song we finished writing." I instantly nodded my head on Luke's shoulder, but Julie shook hers.

"Nope. Skipping is not an option. Come on Bel." Julie said before she walked out of the studio, leaving me no choice but to follow her.

"Okay, bloody hell. I'm coming." I muttered before I jumped off the couch and followed Julie to her room.

She gave me a pair of blue, ripped baggy jeans and a cropped black tank top. I paired them with my white converse from yesterday, and I french braided my hair so that the curls that I put in the other day would stay in for longer.

After getting ready, I went back to the studio while Julie got ready, to get my school bag, seeing only Reggie in there.

"Where's Luke and Alex?' I asked him, making him look up from his guitar.

"Oh, I don't know. They just poofed away but I wanted to stay and talk to Ray." He said with a smile.

I nodded my head at him and grabbed my school bag. It's a little bit chilly this morning and I don't have a jacket on, so I was shivering a bit.

Reggie must have noticed me shivering because he took his flannel off and gave it to me. "Here. You look cold."

I took his flannel and put it on, it being oversized on me. "Thanks Reg." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, making us both blush before I walked towards the studio doors. "I'm going back to see if Julie is ready, but I'll see you later, thanks again for the flannel."

"You're welcome. And you can keep it if you want, it looks better on you anyway."

That smooth mother fucker.

(Outfit above, pretend it's a black tank top and Reggie's red & black flannel <3)

I just smiled at him before I went back up to Julie's bedroom. "You ready to go?" I said as I walked into her room.

"Yep. I was just waiting for you to get back." She said as she turned around. She looked at me for a second before pointing at Reggie's flannel. "Where did you get that?"

"Reggie gave it to me in the studio when he saw me shivering."

Julie just smiled at me. "Sharing clothes already I see? You two are so cute."

I just ducked my head as I blushed, before laughing. "Come on, let's go get something to eat and then go to school."

Julie linked her arm through mine as we both made our way to the kitchen.

As we were walking down the stairs, we heard Ray singing 'finally free'. When we got to the kitchen, we saw Reggie standing next to Ray, singing along as Ray made breakfast.

"This is new." Julie said as she looked between her dad and Reggie.

"Yeah. I was in the mood for cooking some breakfast." Ray said as he looked at us both.

Reggie just laughed before pointing to Ray. "He thought you were talking to him. Me and your dad are pals now. It's a little one sided, but it works."

He is so freaking adorable, god I fancy him so much.

"Look, after the talk we had the other night, I was thinking that I may have cost you an opportunity with that manager. So, I was thinking-"

Julie cut off her dad with a guilty smile.

"Dad no. I should never have snuck out."

I decided to speak up, seeing as I helped Julie sneak out.

"And I never should have helped her sneak out. Sorry Ray."

"Let the man speak, he's been stress eating all week. I don't know where he puts it though, it's like firm." Reggie said as he motioned to Rays stomach. I had to duck my head so that Ray wouldn't think I'm randomly laughing.

"I know. But I really want to support your band. So I called in some favours and booked you guys a local gig." Ray said, looking between us.

"Best dad ever! What!" Reggie said, making me smile over at him.

"Oh my gosh, where? Did you call your buddy from drakes?" Julie questioned her dad with a huge smile on her face.

"Not quite. I called Flynn, and she's gonna help us throw a party. Here. Tonight." Ray said as he continued cooking breakfast.

"Oh! So you booked us a gig at our house?" Julie said with a confused smile.

"Maybe I was a little early with the 'best dad ever' award." Reggie whispered to us, making me look over at him with a playful glare, making him wink over at me in response.

"Alright. Hear me out. You invite some of your friends over, you guys play with your band and I'll get some of my colleagues to put you on film. That way you'll have something professional for your YouTube." Ray said, making us both smile over at him.

"You'd do that for us?" I asked Ray.

"Yeah." He said with a smile as he grabbed his cup of coffee and walked away.

"Back to best dad ever! I'll go tell the guys." Reggie said as he walked away from the counter and faced the direction that Ray walked in. "Have a good day at work, Ray! It's cool, you don't have to answer." He said, before he poofed away, most likely going to find Luke and Alex.

Me and Julie just laughed before we headed off to school.