Nighteen.

"Okay, I wrote this song a week ago, about us guys as a band. It was meant to be a surprise to you as well as the boys, but I feel like they need a pick me up right now. It's only written with guitar but you can pick up the keys for the piano really easily." I said to Julie as I showed her the song I wrote called 'More than a band'.

"This is such a cute song May, oh my gosh. I'll be able to pick this up as we go along, so let's just go to the studio now and surprise them with it." Julie replied. I nodded my head at her and picked up my guitar before we headed out to the studio.

Me and Julie walked into the studio, but stopped as we first got inside.

The boys looked depressed.

Reggie was sat on the armchair, strumming his guitar sadly with an adorable pout on his face. Alex was lying down on the sofa, trying to balance his drum sticks on his nose and Luke was leaning against the sofa with a pout on his face.

I leant my guitar against the wall, then turned to face Julie. We both looked at each other and clapped our hands, grabbing the boys attention.

"Snap out of it!" Julie said, making Alex fall off the sofa.

"Jeez, I think you broke Alex." Reggie muttered, making me smile over at him.

"Do you guys want to cross over or what?" I asked them.

"Get. It. Together." Julie said, as she clapped along to each word.

"They're never gonna let us play the Orpheum." Luke said as Alex got up off the floor and sat back on the sofa.

"We're nobody." Alex butted in.

"We're less than nobody. We have no bodies." Reggie said as the guys pointed over at him in agreement. I grabbed a blanket and chucked it at him, making him gasp.

"Someone once told me that you don't ask for permission." Julie said as she looked at Luke, making him smile slightly. "You book gigs by doing."

"That was me." Reggie said with a proud smile.

"No it wasn't."
"No it wasn't."
Julie and Luke both said at the same time, making Reggie go back to pouting.

"Yes it was." He muttered, making me chuckle at him.

"This isn't over. We were brought together for a reason. To help each other." I said as I linked my arm with Julie's.

"Yeah but like Luke said, people don't just play the Orpheum because they want to." Alex said.

"People don't." Julie started as she looked at me and smirked.

"But ghosts do." I finished her sentence. The boys all just looked at each other, making me sigh and clap my hands together.

"Alright. This mood is too depressing, even for me. You ready J?" I said as I looked over at Julie. She smiled and nodded her head at me and went over to her keyboard.

She sat down and opened my book, getting the lyrics ready as I grabbed my guitar and stood behind the mic next to where Julie was.

"What are you doing?" Luke said as the boys all watched us.

"I wrote a song last week. Shocker, I know. It was meant to be a surprise for you guys and Julie, but I feel like you could all use a pick me up right now. So, I showed Julie the song and we're both gonna sing it for you. And I say this with lots of love, shut up and listen."

The boys all smiled at us, making me and Julie nod before I started strumming my guitar and singing.

I can't pretend, to know how you feel
But know that I'm here, know that I'm real