Five.

After getting home from Julie's, I got changed into some comfy clothes (picture below) and decided to do some drawing.

You see, after music, art is one of my favourite things to do

You see, after music, art is one of my favourite things to do. It always calms me down. My dad said that my mum was good at art, so I get that from her. No idea where my love of music came from though.

I sat at my desk and grabbed my sketchbook. I decided on drawing a lightbulb with random things in it, don't ask me why. Before I started drawing, I turned my record player and put on my ABBA record.

I managed to finished the drawing in one sitting, although I did have to get up a couple of times to flip the record over or switch it up, but I like how the sketch turned out.

I left my sketchbook on my desk as I went downstairs to get a snack

I left my sketchbook on my desk as I went downstairs to get a snack. Luckily, my dad went shopping a couple days ago so we have lots of food in. I decided on a fruit salad, so I grabbed some strawberries, apples and bananas so I could cut them up. Once I finished, I grabbed some blueberries and grapes and put them in the bowl before I went back up to my room, only to find the boys in there again.

"Ah!" I jumped slightly, not expecting to see them. "You guys need a bell or something so I know where you are at all times."

"We have a plan for Julie to get back into the music program." Luke said, rushing over to me with a huge smile on his face, which made me smile too. He's literally like a puppy.

I went back over to my desk and sat down, placing my bowl on the table. "Okay, how am I involved and what do I need to do?"

I looked over at the guys, Alex was looking through my wardrobe, Reggie was (surprise, surprise) making snow angels on my bed and Luke was standing in front of me. I ate a strawberry as Luke was explaining to me the plan he had.

"Okay, so, we had this song called 'bright' that we never got chance to record, so I gave it to Julie to perform tomorrow when you go to school so the teacher will have no choice but to put her back into the music program. But the thing is, she wants you to perform it with her." He stopped talking as he took a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to me. "I wrote another copy of the lyrics for you to learn, and you can play the chords on guitar because Julie will be playing piano."