Two.

As I got to Julies, I saw Carlos leaving his mum's old studio. Me being the curious and nosy person I am, decided to go into the studio to see if Julie was in there.

"He couldn't see you." I heard Julie say. Who is she talking to?

"Who couldn't see who? Do I need to kill someone? I brought my bat and I'm ready to beat a bitch up." I said as I walked into the studio, stopping dead as I saw Julie with three cute guys. "Please don't tell me you sent the group chat a 911 text because there are three guys in your mum's studio. You should be calling the police! Or your dad! Or both! Unless you invited them here, then it's not really an emergency, in which case." I stopped talking as I put my free hand on her shoulder and shook it slightly. What have I told you about the 911 texts? You only send them if it's an emergency!"

"You're one to talk May." Julie said to me, looking amused. Unbeknownst to me, the three guys behind me were also finding this situation funny. "You sent a 911 text last week because you scratched your guitar, claiming that your life was over."

"Uh, yeah. Because that's an emergency. Do you know how expensive guitars are? One look at that scratch and my heart was breaking, so was my bank account. Why did you sent the text, J? They're all way taller than me but I'll still hit them over the head if you need me too". I heard the guys laugh behind me so I pointed my bat at them without taking my eyes off Julie.

"They're ghosts. Those 3 guys are ghosts and i have no idea how you can see them, or me. I'm freaking out."

Looking at Julie as if she's crazy, I chuckled slightly. "Yeah and I'm 6ft tall."

"How tall are you?" One of the boys asks me.

"5ft 7." I reply, not talking my eyes off Julie.

"You're not"- i cut off the boy before he could say what I knew he was going to say.

"5ft 2 but who's counting really." I said before finally turning around, looking at the 'so called ghosts.

One of them has a rush t-shirt on. He's cute, definitely more Jules' type then mine though. The boy on the left of him is wearing a pink jumper and I'm getting a little bit of a gay vibe maybe? My gaydar is going off. The one on the right is wearing a leather jacket, and he's the one who was asking me the question. He's definitely my type. God he's pretty.

Snap out of it Mabel.

"You're ghosts?" I said while looking sceptically at them. They all nodded at me while the one in the leather jacket just winked, making me blush slightly. I got my bat and gently moved it towards the guy in the rush t-shirt, only to find that my bat went completely through him.

"Huh. Would you look at that." I said to Julie, way calmer than I probably should be in a situation like this. "They are ghosts."

"How are you so calm about this?" She sighed and looked over at me. "Why are you not freaking out?"

"I've kind of just learned to just roll with things, it makes life so much easier. It probably also makes me look crazy sometimes but oh well." I said, nervously chuckling at the end.

She just rolled her eyes at me before grabbing the sleeve of my jacket and pulling me towards her, making me drop my bat and trip over my untied laces, making me stumble slightly.

"Look. I'm very sorry for what happened to you guys, but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave." She said to the three guys as she headed towards the door, dragging me with her.

"But wait, we"-
The guy in the rush t-shirt starts before Julie turns around, making him stop for a second. "We didn't get your names."

"It's Julie."