Chapter 33 - Another Side

Hi guys, so this is THE chapter. It's a plot twist and there's a lot of drama. I really hope you guys like it, comment your opinion below please 💗

"I can't believe I'm going out with Jake."

I was stood in my bedroom, choosing some earrings, ready to go to Jake's house. Harry was sat on my bed, helping me decide on a dress.

I got out a pair of silver dangly earrings, holding them up. "What do you think about these Harry?" I asked him. I spun around on my chair to face him.

"Yeah, they're gorgeous."

"Thanks." I smiled. "Have you decided on a dress yet?"

"Kinda." He sighed. "It's between these two dresses."

He held up a small, black, strapless dress with a zip at the back and a long, ruby red dress that complimented any girl's figure. Harry smirked watching the expression on my face.

"Harry, we're going out to a restaurant, not a strip club."

"Still, you would make a very good stripper."

I gasped. "Excuse me?"

"Kidding." He grinned.

I swivelled back on my chair, applying eyeliner. "Seriously Haz, choose one."

"Fine, the black one."

"See, was it so hard choosing a dress?" I teased, picking up the dress.

"With your figure it is." He winked.

"You're such a flirt." I raised my eyebrow.

"You're just jealous."

I scoffed. "Of course I am. Now get out, I'm getting changed."

Harry gathered his stuff and closed the door behind him.

Meanwhile, I slipped on the black dress and wore my blue Converse. Who says that I can't wear converse with my dress?

I opened the door, grabbing my bag. "Harry!" I yelled. "I'm ready."

"Coming." I heard a voice say from the bedroom.

In less than five seconds, Harry ran in. He stopped for a minute to stare at me. "Wow, you look gorgeous." He complimented, jiggling with the car keys in his hand.

"Aw thank you." I blushed. "You don't need to tell me I'm beautiful or gorgeous every time I go out you know."

"Fine, I'll call you sexy then." He smirked.

"No, I mean, I don't know how to handle compliments. They make me uncomfortable."

"Well, sometimes, a girl needs to be reminded that she's beautiful. It might just make her day." He spoke seriously.

I smiled, before following him into the car.

*

Harry pulled into Jake's driveway, reversing.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and quickly kissed him on the cheek. "Bye."

As soon as I was about to open the door, I could feel his grip on my hand, holding it tightly. I turned around to face Harry.

"Harry, what are-"

"Just remember what I told you." He interrupted me. "Whenever you feel like you're in trouble, ring me, okay?" I looked into his eyes and saw worry.

I still wasn't sure what he was talking about when he was saying about the "ring me" nonsense, but I saw the worry and care in his eyes. I nodded my head. "Okay." I said, softly.