Chapter 8 - A Different Kiss

I ran outside, despite the pouring rain and ran all the way to Gemma's house. I earned some odd looks from people on the bus but I ignored them.

I banged on the door as hard as I could.

A curly headed, green eyed boy opened the door. I couldn't control myself anymore. "Harry!" I cried, jumping into his arms.

"Woah, Ellie what happened to you??" He asked concerned. "Gemma, come in here, quick."

"Niall." I wept out, crying my heart out on the floor.

"That idiot, what did he do??" Harry asked, crouching down beside me and holding my hand. "He-I started kissing him and then he wanted to have sex but I told him I didn't want to because I didn't trust him and he called me-e. He calle-d me a-"

"A what?" Harry asked, pure concern in his eyes.

I wiped the tears from my face. "A slut."

I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist and he held me close just as Gemma came in. She dropped her pen at the sight of me and came running over. "What happened?" She asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Harry, can you tell her?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He smiled at me. He told Gemma the whole story and she freaked out. "That bastard, I'm going to-"

"No Gemma, never mind, I can't go to my house like this." I sniffed.

"Sleep here." Harry smiled, caressing my cheek.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course!" Gemma replied. "Harry's got the double bed so you can sleep with him."

"Okay." I breathed out.

"Come on." Harry said, holding my hand gently.

I went with Harry to his bedroom and we both got into bed. "Harry?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Thanks for always looking out for me." I said thanking him.

We both sat up. "Hey, it's okay." He said smiling.

He kissed my cheek and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed someone's touch. Without thinking, I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He kissed back for a few seconds before I pulled back.

"Sorry." I apologised, looking into his eyes.

"Hey, you don't need to apologise." He smiled before gently pressing his lips to mine again. I smiled at him when we pulled back.

"Let's get some sleep yeah?" He said.

We both sat back and he put his arm around my waist. As soon as I was about to go to sleep, a thought interrupted me.

Do I like Niall?

Do I hate Niall?

Do I like Harry?

Do I like neither?

Or do I like both?

I sighed. I'm so confused.