Chapter 15 - Goodbye

Ellie's P.O.V.

I suddenly got really scared. Nathan was the guy I dated before we broke up two years ago. But then I remembered. Whenever Gemma was really mad, she would send me texts pretending to be Nathan.

I sighed a breath of relief. But why was she mad? I dialled her number and pressed my phone to my ear before I heard her voice.

"Got the message?" She asked, sounding pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You haven't called me or anything! As soon as I get home, I see Harry crying because he tells me that's he's the reason you fainted! What the hell has happened?"

I sighed. "Come over."

*

~ 15 Minutes Later ~

Gemma opened the door and looked at me. "Spill the beans." She said, plopping on the couch.

"Well, while you were gone, me and Harry developed feelings for each other, I went round to Niall's house and ended up having sex with him, the next morning, Harry was mad at me so me and Niall went round to his house and they argued a lot while I fainted and now, I'm here." I breathed out.

Gemma's eyes widened. "I can't believe you had sex with Niall."

"I was caught up in the moment!" I protested.

Gemma's face was straight before she smiled. "If you pick Harry, I'll be fine with it."

"Thanks." I replied, hugging her.

"Now, let me tell you the good news."

"Okay, shoot." I laughed.

Gemma smiled. "Well, Me and Harry are going on Holiday to Paris for three weeks. We were going to take our mum and dad but they're busy with work, so we thought about it, and we wanted to ask you to come along."

I smiled wide, jumping up and down. "Of course!! I'd love to, thank you so much Gem!" I cried.

"It's okay. We're setting off tomorrow."

"Okay, I'm going to tell my mum and dad." I grinned.

"Oh, they already know. My mum called your mum, and my mum said you can stay at our house tonight."

"Yay!!!" I squealed, hugging her. My smile turned into a guilty frown. "I have to tell Niall."

"Okay." She assured me.

I quickly grabbed my coat and phone and knocked on Niall's door as he opened up. His eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

Before I could say anything, he engulfed me in a huge hug. "I'm so happy that you've come, I'm really sorry and I just want to-"

"Listen Niall." I interrupted. "I need to tell you something."

"Yes, what is it?" He asked me.

"I'm not going to see you for three weeks because I'm going on holiday with Harry and Gemma."

"Oh." His gaze on the floor.

"B-but we can still text each other." I assured him.

"Yeah, it's just that, I'll miss you so much Ellie." He hugged me and pressed his lips against mine before looking into my eyes. "I'll miss you." He repeated.

"I'll miss you too." Tears started to fall from my cheeks.

Niall's index finger wiped the tear away and caressed my cheek. I looked at the time. "I have to go, Gemma's at my house and I'm spending the night at hers."

"Okay." Niall sniffed.

"Bye Niall." I hugged him, embracing the moment.

He kissed my forehead as I walked out of the door, back to my place.

By then, my tears had gone and I don't think Gemma suspected anything.

"Ready?" Gemma asked, standing up at the sight of me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

I opened the door before I bumped into someone with blazing green eyes.