Chapter 12 - First Time

The school bell rang which signalled the end of the day and the start of the summer holiday. I picked up my bag and searched the school halls for Niall.

"Looking for me?" A boy breathed onto my skin.

I turned around and saw Niall smirking at me. "Come on." We walked to Niall's car and I got in, rubbing my eyes.

"Ellie?" He asked, looking at me seriously.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Do you, erm- is- erm- Is Harry actually your boyfriend?" He stuttered.

"I told you, I don't know which one of you I like the most." I sighed. "Is your girlfriend Ashley?"

He shook his head. "No."

"Ok." I said.

It was a long awkward journey, but we finally got there. I stepped inside Niall's house and sat on the couch with Niall next to me. "Lets play Truth or Dare: Ultimate Edition." Niall suggested.

"Haha, okay!" I agreed.

"Okay, I'll start." Niall announced. "Truth or Dare?" He asked me.

"Hmm." I thought. "Dare."

"Okay." Niall grinned. Suddenly, he had the smirkiest smirk on his face for a long time. "I dare you to have sex with me."

I stared at him. "No Niall."

"It's a dare!" He mumbled. "If you don't do it, you have to face a special challenge I will set up for you." He winked.

I sighed. "No. If you think that I'm going to do that with you for a dare, then that's just wrong."

He came up to me and stared at me for a while before touching my lips. "Your lips are really moist." He smirked.

My eyes widened and my heart started beating. I slowly lowered my gaze to his lips. "So are yours." I whispered.

He started to lean in but just before he could connect his lips with mine, I ducked my head and started to run off towards the bedroom.

"I'm gonna get you!" Niall yelled.

I quickly sprinted into the bathroom behind the door. It wasn't a good hiding place but there was honestly no where else to hide.

I heard footsteps come up before I heard heavy breathing. "I know you're in here." I heard Niall say.

'This feels like a horror film' I thought.

Abruptly, Niall opened the door and saw me. "Found you." He smirked.

I smiled sweetly, trying to find a way out. The bathroom was small and Niall was blocking the door. Shit.

My heart started to beat louder. "There's no way out." Niall smirked, his eyes burning into mine.

He came closer to me and slowly backed me up against the wall. "You're so beautiful." He whispered.

I blushed instantly and I could feel my heart beating faster. "T-thanks." I stuttered.

Before I could say anything else, his lips slowly connected to mine and our lips were moving in sync. He moved his hands towards my waist. He started kissing rougher now, leaving me barely enough air to breathe. He intertwined his fingers with mine and pinned me up against the wall.

I finally pulled him away from me, panting for air.

"Aw, that's cute. Am I too much for you love?" He smirked, breathing on my neck, making me shiver.

"N-no." I whispered.

"Prove it."

This is a really dirty part, so skip if you don't like it and i can't write really dirty stuff so my cousin is writing it.

Niall picked me up bridal style and placed me on his bed. I took off my clothes and so did Niall as he came hovering above me.

He kissed me passionately and sucked on my skin. I bit my lip to stop myself moaning, as he placed tiny kisses over my face.

His hands travelled my body which gave me that tingly feeling again. He pulled out a condom and put it on. "Are you ready?" He asked me.

I nodded my head as he intertwined his fingers with mine and thrust into me. I squinted my eyes to stop myself from crying, but the pain soon went away.

"Faster Niall!" I begged him.

He went faster and beads of sweat were appearing on his forehead. "Niall." I moaned. He went even faster and we both reached our orgasm.

End Of the dirty bit!

He pulled himself out of me and lay down beside me, panting. "Ya know, I could have done a lot more, but this is your first time, so I decided to take it easy." He smirked.

"Shut up." I said. "I can't believe you dared me to have sex with you."

"What, you didn't like it?"

"N-no, I loved it, it's just." I stuttered.

"You didn't trust me." He looked into my eyes.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay." He wrapped his hand around my waist and pecked my lips.

"Why do you care for me so much?" I asked him.

"I like you." He answered.

I blushed. "I-I like you too. I like how your bad but good at the same time. I like how whenever I'm around you, It feels so dangerous." I whispered.

He grinned. "I like how you like me and hate me at the same time. I like it when I make you blush." He pulled me closer to him.

I smirked. "I like it when I feel safe in your arms."

He smirked too. "I like it when you moan my name."

"Woah okay, let's not get too carried away or we'll end up having sex again." I grinned.

"Goodnight." He laughed. But before I went to sleep, he whispered something in my ear. "I love it how your always sexy."