Chapter 11 - "Shut Up Horan"

I walked to school that morning feeling horrible. 'What is Niall going to do?' I thought. I turned at the windy lane and knocked on Gemma's door. I was walking to school with Harry instead of Gemma today because she had to go to the dentist.

Harry opened the door, smiling at me. "Hey El." He smirked.

"You know i don't let anyone call me El, Styles."

"Not even for me?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm." I pondered. "Maybe I'll make an exception. Just for you though." I teased.

"Yay!" He laughed as he closed the door and stepped outside.

We walked along the narrow path with our hands in our pockets before I finally spoke up. "I don't know what Niall's going to do."

"It will be fine!!" Harry assured me, chuckling as he held my hand.

I blushed. "Harry." I said, looking down.

"What? You're shy?" He teased. "You weren't shy when we were having that make out session." He smirked.

"Harry!" I mumbled, playfully punching him in the arm.

We approached the school gates and walked inside the hall. Everyone was messing about, but then I saw Niall looking at me while snogging Ashley. So that's what he was trying to do. He's trying to make me jealous!

"Oh my god." Harry breathed out.

"He's trying to make me jealous." I whispered in his ear.

"So what do we do?" He asked, shuffling his feet.

"I know." I smirked.

"What?" He asked cheekily.

"Just kiss me, Styles." I whispered.

Harry kissed me, backing me up against the lockers. I smirked seeing Niall's reaction out of the corner of my eye. He glared at me with fire in his eyes.

Harry started kissing my neck while playing with my hair and Niall stopped kissing Ashley to glare at me even more. The school bell rang and Me and Harry stopped kissing.

"Uggh, my next class is with Niall." I groaned into Harry's ear.

Harry scoffed. "Good luck with that!" He quickly kissed me on the cheek before walking off to his next lesson while I packed my bag.

I walked to class to see Niall snogging Ashley. I ignored them and walked to my seat which (surprise, surprise) was right next to Niall's. I hate you right now, Mr Walker.

Ashley stopped kissing Niall to look at me. "So, is your boyfriend Harry?" She asked me.

"Yep." I answered. Niall's eyes widened.

"Niall's my boyfriend." She said, sitting on his lap. I sarcastically gave her a thumb up and smirked. I have an idea.

"Ya know, Niall called you a slut." I smirked. Niall glared at me while Ashley froze. She slapped Niall around the face, hard, and walked off.

"Oof." He grunted in pain.

Mr Walker came in and gasped. "What happened to you Niall?"

"I-I fell over."

"Ooh, well you better want someone to go to the school nurse with you." He tutted. "Ellie, you go."

"B-but sir-" I protested.

"Go. Right. This. Minute." Mr Walker said sternly.

I unwillingly got out of my seat and me and Niall walked out of the classroom.

"Why did you tell Ashley that??" He raged, as soon as we stepped outside.

"You were trying to make me jealous."

"So?" He protested.

"I don't like it," I shrugged.

He suddenly slammed me into the wall. "You were trying to make me jealous too."

I smirked. "So?"

"I'm sorry." He told me. "I was angry and caught up in the moment."

"It hurt." I whispered. "I have feelings for both you and Harry but I'm torn between the two of you."

"So you're saying that we have to win your love?"

"I guess."

"Meet me after school." He told me before running off.

"Where are you going?" I called, as I ran after him.

"I'm going to the nurse, where does it look like?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well, I'm coming with you."

He smirked at me. "You just can't stay away from me, can you?"

"Shut up Horan." I blushed.

"What was that?" He said, pretending to be shocked. "Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"Yep." I teased, poking him. "What ya going to do about it?"

"I'm going to shut you up." He said, walking closer to me.

"Just shut up, come on, we have to go to the nur-" I saw interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine, and soon, we were having a full makeout session.

"Niall," I moaned as he kissed my neck. "Come on, we have to go the nurse."

"Fine, but your going to pay for interrupting our make out session at my house." He smirked.

We walked to the nurse's office but there was no one there. "Oh well, i'll be fine. But in the meantime." He grinned pulling me closer.

And then the bell rang. "Uggh." He moaned. "It's the next lesson." He looked at me before quickly kissing me around the neck. "See ya at hometime Anderson. Only two more periods left."

I sighed as I met up with Harry.

"Well?" Harry asked me. "How did it go?"

I smirked. "I made Ashley slap Niall and then me and Niall had a make out session."

He chuckled. "Oh god." His face went straight again. "Make sure your careful he doesn't hurt you Ellie."

"Hmm." I mumbled. "I'm going to his house after school."

"Okay, I'll text you." He kissed my cheek as we walked to class.