Chapter 7 - From Good To Bad

Ellie's P.O.V.

"What did he do?" Gemma asked me.

I sighed. "Apparently, I'm his partner for our class project and I need to come over to his house tonight."

Gemma scoffed.

"Gemma, can I come to your house tonight before Niall comes to pick me up?"

She rolled her eyes before speaking. "Yeah, I guess." Gemma agreed. "But remember Ellie. Niall is a jerk, just be careful with him okay?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay. Just don't tell Niall I told you he was coming around or he'll kill me!" I begged.

Gemma surrendered, putting her hands up. "Okay, okay!" She said, chuckling.

*2 hours later*

Me, Gemma and Harry walked to Harry's car as Harry asked me questions, randomly.

"So, why are you coming tonight?" Harry asked me.

"Harry!" Gemma hissed. "Be polite!"

"Sorry!" Harry chuckled.

"Oh, no, it's fine!" I laughed. "Actually, Niall's going to pick me up from your house because he doesn't know my address. I don't want him to anyway."

"Yeah." Harry mumbled. "Niall has gone a bit rough now."

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes, sitting at the backseat.

~

*15 mins later*

~

Gemma opened the door as I took my shoes off and walked inside. "So what do you want to do before Niall gets here?" Gemma asked me, plopping down on the couch.

"Let's bake!" Harry shouted in enthusiasm.

"Haha, okay! Fine with me!" I agreed.

We walked to the kitchen and decided we were going to make a chocolate swirl cake. I got the batter from a box and put it on the table.

"You guys make the cake, I haven't really baked anything before." I shrugged.

"What?" Gemma said, craning her head to face me. "I didn't even know about this."

"God, I feel so embarrassed. I guess it was just because we never had time. We were always so busy when I was small." I sighed.

"You, my friend, have not lived if you've never baked a cake." Gemma winked.

"Oh, well, never mind babe," Harry said. "You can always design the decorations." He laid some smarties and glacé cherries and roses in front of me.

"Thanks Harry." I smiled.

"It's okay." He said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I blushed. I loved Harry as a best friend. He was so sweet.

I got back to decorating and decided to make a rose out of smarties. I was just about to do the middle of the flower when I jumped by a loud knock at the door.

"Uggh, it's Niall." I said, peering out of the window.

"I'll open it." Harry said, rushing to the door.

Niall came in, smirking as he came into the kitchen. "Hey mate." He said, shaking hands with Harry. He locked his eyes with mine. "Are you ready, El?" He said.

"I told you not to call me that and yes. I am." I muttered.

"Good, let's go then." He said, holding my hand.