Chapter 9 - "Everytime We Touch I'm All Shook Up"

Ellie's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning to the sounds of birds tweeting their bird song. Harry was lying across to me, his hand still around my waist.

I stared at him, and his eyelids fluttered open. "Hey beautiful." He said is his raspy morning voice. It was quite hot, I had to admit. Harry always called me beautiful even before the kiss, which I found sweet.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Come lay down next to me." Harry said, bringing me closer to him.

I pondered playfully for a minute. "Hmm.. Okay." I giggled.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated as I got it out.

From: Unknown

I know where you are and I'm coming . Niall.

What the?... How did he even get my number?

My heart began to pound louder and my breathing hitched.

"Ellie? Ellie, what's wrong?" Harry asked, holding my hand.

"It's Niall." I breathed out. "He knows I'm here and he's coming to get me." I clasped Harry's hand tighter.

"If he does come, I'll talk to him." Harry said, reassuringly.

Suddenly, I heard a loud banging. Me and Harry jumped, and Harry went to look out the window. "Oh shit, it's him."

"Harry." I said, shivering next to him.

"Don't worry, it will be okay." He hugged me. "Now, you stay here."

I obliged and saw Harry go downstairs and open the door to an angry looking Niall. "Where is she?" Niall fumed.

"Calm down." Harry said. "She's safe but I don't think she wants to see you."

"I WANT TO SEE HER." Niall fumed.

I decided to go down the stairs. Niall saw me and so did Harry. "Ellie!" They both said in unison.

"Ellie, I-" Niall started.

"No, shut up." I stopped him. "Go away."

"Fine." He was about to open the door when he came back to me and whispered in my ear, "You can hide from me at weekends, but not weekdays, Anderson." He breathed, sending the common shivers down my spine.

"Get out." Harry said, his voice rising.

Niall stuck his hands in his pockets and walked casually out of the door.

As soon as the door closed shut, Harry looked at me. "Are you okay?" He said, putting his arm around me.

"Yeah." I sniffed.

"Come on, let's watch a movie." Harry suggested, leading me to his couch.

"Okay."

Harry put on Toy Story from the beginning as I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed my forehead. It was like a de ja vu from what I did with Niall except it was Harry.

After the movie ended, we were both tired out, even though it was the afternoon. "I'll see what's in the fridge." Harry said, walking over to the kitchen. "Oh damn, I need to go shopping."

He looked at me. "You stay here and I'll be right back." He quickly kissed me on the lips before grabbing his coat and running off.

I suddenly heard a knock at the door. 'Harry must have forgotten something.' I smiled as I opened it but my smile turned into a frown as I discovered it wasn't Harry at all.

"Niall." I froze. His strong arms wrapped me in a hug, his hands on my waist. "Sorry." He didn't look into my eyes.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." I mumbled. "You called me a worthless slut Niall!"

"I know." He mumbled awkwardly.

He kissed me passionately, his hands travelling up my arms giving me that tingly feeling again. He looked at me one last time before saying, "I'll see you at school." He looked angry and hurt. Angry because I didn't forgive him and hurt because I didn't forgive him.

Well he deserved it.

Just right then, well known lyrics entered my head. 'Everytime we touch, I'm all shook up, you make me so, how deep is your love? God only knows, baby.'

Stop it Ellie.

I need a plan to overcome this.

And I need Harry.