Chapter 18 - Fight

"We're finally home!" I heaved. We had just been through an agonizing 9 hours on the plane and now we were finally at Gem's house.

I would have had more fun if it wasn't awkward between me and Harry though. I mean, he could have at least TRIED to talk to me, especially when I tried to talk to him.

I looked over at him to see that he was on his phone, a straight look on his face. He wasn't even tired. Pssshh.

"Gem, I'm going." I said to her, pulling my sleeves.

"Already?" She pouted.

"Yeah." I said blankly. Why didn't Niall call or text me? I could have texted him but my phone was out of credit and Harry's was too.

"Oh, okay then. I'll see you on Monday?"

"Yeah, bye." I smiled, quickly hugging her.

I glanced at Harry quickly before closing the door behind me.

******

As I heard the quiet tap of my feet walking along the narrow sidewalk, I inhaled some fresh air. There was really no point going on that trip anyway. Me and Gem hardly did anything together and Harry was just avoiding me.

I walked further and further until I could just about see Niall's house.

I froze for a minute and took a deep breath before slowly knocking on the door anxiously.

*****

A few seconds later, a familiar blonde haired boy opened the door. "Ellie." He breathed. He tried to hug me but I stopped him, stepping inside.

"What the hell do you think your doing!! You act so innocent, trying to hug me and acting like you've missed me, but you haven't!!" I screamed, glaring at him.

"What the fuck?! Okay, you can't be mad at me because I didn't text you or call you because you didn't either!"

"That was because my fucking phone was out of credit! Why didn't you flipping call?!?! Do you know how it feels like, to be waiting, silently praying that someone will call you, but in the end, it turns out as a big, fat load of disappointment." I spat.

"I was busy!!!"

"With what?? I bet you god damn didn't even-"

Before I had chance to finish my sentance, he slammed me up against the wall, hurting my wrists by gripping too tight onto them.

"Niall, your hurting me." I said, flinching from his touch.

His body was pressed up against mine and I guessed that his heart rate increased from the look of him.

His piercing blue eyes burned into my soul and I could barely look at him no longer.

"I don't fucking care." He growled.

"Get the fuck off!!" I whisper yelled, pissed, but I didn't want to make him more angry than he already was.

"You don't know what things I can do you when I'm angry." He hissed, making me shiver.

I was starting to get really uncomfortable now.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he got the chance, I pushed him off of me abruptly.

"YOU DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, DO YOU?!?!" I yelled. "YOU ESPECIALLY DONT CARE ABOUT ME!!"

"Right, come with me." Niall growled, grabbing my wrist.

"No, don't fucking touch me!" I spat.

He ignored me and forcefully dragged me by my now swollen wrist up to the bedroom angrily.

He pushed me onto the bed as I nearly stumbled backwards and took off his shirt. He smirked at me evilly and slowly walked towards me.......

___________________________________________________________________

Ooh! I know it's cliche but I'm trying to work on that! Comment and I'll update faster on My Brother's Best Friend !! Have to get at least 8 comments though..... Get commenting!