Meeting

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

Peter was pushed into his new home at the raft, he felled on his knees in the cell. The cell was a small room only occupied by a single bed and a small table with a chair.

Peter stood up and sat on the bed, he started recounting everything that happened to him. He stared aimlessly with his single eye, he has lost everything. He has nothing left now, no family, no loved one, no money, no reputation and nothing else. He's now a hollow man, empty in mind, body and soul.

He has no more tears left to shed for himself or anyone. A small flame of rage started to build up inside him, he was betrayed by the people he trusted and loved. His heart broke after seeing tears in the eyes of Franklin and Valeria. Everyone considered him a criminal and a villain but the kids never doubted him. He was proud of them, he and Susan has nurtured them well.

The first week in prison was not going well for him, he was pushed around by the criminals, they taunted him and some were getting braver in pushing him harshly. He gave them no mind as he have bigger things to think about like the loss of his aunt May. He never got to say goodbye and worse she was killed by his own hands.

Before he could think more his cell door was opened and two guards arrived.

" OI Parker! You have a visitor! " said the guard as he poked Peters amputated arm with his baton.

" can you stop that?" asked Peter in a furious tone.

" Say please SCUM! " taunted the guard.

Peter just glared at him and said with gritted teeth,

" Can you stop that? PLEASE! "

The guard started to mockingly laugh at him but his partner interrupted him.

" We have to bring him, remember! "

" ok spoilsport! " said the other guard.

They grabbed him and took him towards the visitor area. They pushed him inside the room, he stumbled a little but got his footing. He sat at a chair and the guards took their position across and behind him.

Peter waited patiently for the person to arrive, he was wondering who can they be. Was it MJ or Captain again, to interrogate him? Was it someone else or even other hero groups who came to interrogate or spit insults on him? Heck, he was wondering will it be Fury or even be the damn president of the US? but the person who entered was the last person he expected.

" Danvers! " greeted Peter with a glare.

" Peter! " greeted back Carol with a straight face.

Why was Captain Marvel here to meet him? Well, to answer that.....

XXXX

CAROL'S FLASHBACK

ON THE DAY OF THE TRIAL

Carol sat on her bed clutching her knees deep in thought, she had fought the man she would have never thought she would fight, by him being a villain.

They had ignored the sign of him going evil because they all always underestimated him. She had not ever thought in her wildest dream that the man she loves --loved would ever kill innocents.