Fight to Survive

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

Peter was screaming as he clutched his head, his nose and ears started to bleed. The massive overload on his senses was painful for him as he collapsed on his nose.

" Hey, guys look this shit works! " said an excited inmate.

" Yes! Look at him squirming like a pathetic insect." Said his partner as he took out a rusty and sharp metal object.

" Bill gave me this, I'm gonna fry this shit! " said another inmate as he held an electric baton of a guard. He has maxed out the voltage.

" let's get him, he will die today! Hehehe" laughed the last inmate.

They all were professional mercenaries under Kingpin's pay, they have been sent on the raft with the spider jammer to end Peter Parker.

The guy with the knife ran and stabbed Peter in his back, Peter screamed as the was intensified ten times with his sensory overload.

Peter tried to backhand the man but was unsuccessful as his movements became sluggish. The inmate dodged easily. They all started to mock and laugh at him as they punched and kicked him, the huge with the rusty metal stabbed him in the stomach. The other two punched him hard with a knuckle duster.

Peter spat blood as his face had various cut marks from the weapon as his nose, ear and mouth had blood all over them. The guy with an electric baton hit him on his head with great force. Peter's head snapped to the side as his head started to bleed.

His speed was sluggish and his vision blurred as he tried to swing his arm widely but was not successful in hitting anyone.

" Boys finish him! We don't want everyone getting back. " ordered the inmate with the rusty knife.

The man with the baton hit him hard with his baton on the backside of his skull.

*CRACK*

the other two came and punched him on his face and abdomen and lastly, the man with the knife stabbed him in the chest, the knife slightly missed the heart but had punctured the lungs. 

Peter spat more blood as he can faintly make out the prisoners were laughing at him. Suddenly his primal instinct took over him, his eyes turned red as he snarled and in desperation, he swung his hand hard.

His hand caught the man with the knife in his head, the guy flew and collided with the wall headfirst, there was a huge crack sound heard through the hallway. The man collapsed on the ground with his head busted open and a huge amount of blood leaking through his skull.

The other three looked shocked and then the guy with the baton ran towards him and hit him with his electric baton square in the face. Peter snarled at him, the man got afraid at seeing the blood-soaked Peter with glowing right red eye. His entire clothes and face were drenched in his own blood.

Peter grabbed the man's face with his palm and unknowingly released massive red bioelectricity on the thugs face. The thugs face melted as he screamed his lungs out, the other two tried to run but Peter lept in front of an inmate and spartan kicked him hard, the man flew through the hallway and collided with the wall, his spine got injured severely as he was unable to move.