Allies

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

MESS HALL

Peter was sitting at his seat in the mess as he stared blankly at the food with a spoon clutched hard in his hand. The meeting with carol has worsened his mood, he still can't believe she still wants to hang on to the hopeless hope.

Suddenly he felt liquid being poured on his head, an inmate got brave and poured water on Peter's head.

" Oopsie! My bad, I'm sorry Spider-man! " said the prisoner mockingly.

Peter clenched his right fist but said nothing, another inmate got more courage as he dropped his food on him.

" sorry Spider-man, pls don't send me to prison. Oh my bad! We are in prison! " said the inmate mockingly as he sat down at another table with his gang.

They all were laughing mockingly and patting at the inmate's back. Another inmate got up he was just a punk with a mohawk and multiple piercings on his face.

" You are the spider huh? You don't look tough, why don't you ask forgiveness from all of us for sending us to prison. Puny Man " the inmate laughed along with the entire mess as they all watched some punks bully the SPIDER-MAN.

" Leave me alone.." Whispered Peter as he got flashbacks of his early teen years. Flash bullying him and everyone mocking him.

" What did you say, puny Spider," said the inmate as he tried to grab him from his shoulder but Peter reacted quickly and grabbed the back of the inmate's head and slammed his head on the table with his right hand, the spiky piercing pierced the inmates face, deep.

* BANG * * SNAP *

The metal table had a dent the size of the inmates head as his nose and jaw broke with a loud snap and his Head started to bleed like a waterfall.

" LEAVE ME ALONE! " roared Peter angrily.

Everyone looked at him shocked but they got angry. They all rushed at him.

Peter grabbed his plate of food and slammed it into the face of the inmate who had dropped his food at him.

The plate collided with the inmate's face with force as he flew and crashed on the opposite table with a bloody face, unconscious. Peter quickly picked up a spoon and stabbed the round part in the other inmate's shoulder, who had poured water on his head.

The inmate cried out loudly as the blunt round part of the spoon was stabbed deep in his shoulders. Peter left the spoon and put two fingers in the mouth of the prisoner and tugged hard, snapping his jaw out of place.

The prisoner cried as he clutched his hanging jaw with his good arm, sobbing loudly.

" ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO BOTHER ME!" shouted Peter angrily as other inmates too got angry as they took out various hidden weapons they had, like knives, forks, chairs. Some even hurried and snatched the serving spoons and knives from the serving area.

The guards just ignored all the commotion as they went out. They have been bribed and explicitly told to not interfere as some powerful people want Peter Parker dead.

Peter saw everything as he started gritting his teeth as he realised this all was a setup. He then glared at them with utter hatred, now he can take out his frustrations. He smirked darkly at that thought.