Pain

FLASHBACK

New York

UNKNOWN LOCATION

In an unknown location, there was a big meeting taking place between the high profile criminals and known figures. These people were sitting around the round table.

The table was filled with the group leader of all evil organisations. Kingpin represented the Hand of America, Norman represented the Oscorp and the sinister six, there were heads of friends of humanity too and Sebastian shaw representing the hellfire club, Dr Monica Rappaccini representing AIM along with the head of some crime families like Hammerhead and Tombstone but The Hydra seat was empty.

" It's very peaceful in New York for us, we can now do drug dealing and other criminal activities in New York more freely after that bug has been squashed," said Tombstone with a smile.

" I know right? my men can now do whatever they want, New York is a free city now," added Hammerhead as he puffed on his cigar.

" After that scum has gone, now we can hunt down those freaks easily. Now we can take these mutant freaks DNA with the help of our allies in hydra and AIM. " said senator Arthur Krane.

" Thanks for providing such specimen to work on, Mr Krane. AIM will lead humanity to its greater heights," said Monica as she smiled at all the experiments they were conducting on young mutants kidnapped from the streets.

" The so-called defenders are spread thin, as my hand ninjas are wreaking havoc not only in hells kitchen but the entire New York, and I'm prepared to run for the seat of mayor in next election," said Kingpin with a smirk.

" And the avengers know nothing about our schemes. They don't care about the ground matters but the bigger threats. Our allies in hydra and AIM are keeping them busy internationally, the man who watched for the normal people is behind bars now we have the reins we wanted. " said Hammerhead with a smirk.

" Yes and I have planted my spies among the mutants, I have news that they are going on a new island that Dr Moira and Charles has found out and how are you working with this group Mr Krane? I thought you don't work with mutants and freaks" asked Sebastian shaw as he drank his wine.

"  The truth is the friends of humanity was never about hating mutants, it was always about gaining power. They manipulated the contempt of people like Trask to eliminate these mutants who could become threats like wolverine, magneto and other omega mutants. Now spiderman being in jail, no one is there to defend the young mutants. " said Norman Osborn as he has funded in Krane's little group so he can acquire some mutants for his experiments.

" Where the hell is Red skull, he can't make us wait this long! " snapped Hammerhead.

" I'm sorry for my late attendance, mein Freund. I was coming with the man of honour who has done the impossible. " said a voice in a heavy German accent.

Norman just scoffed after hearing red Skull's words, they saw someone come out of the shadows as some of the villains started clapping for him.

" Please welcome, the man of honour Superior Octopus"