Meeting the Attorny

FLASHBACK

LAW OFFICES OF JENNIFER WALTERS, LLP

Jennifer Walters aka the Sensational She-Hulk, read the documents in her hand. She had her reading glasses on and had her hair tied in a bun. She analysed the documents very critically and then sighed, her gaze moved towards the woman sitting before her.

The woman had brown shoulder-length hair and brown eyes and a scarf hiding the lower part of her face. The woman was staring back at her with some seriousness.

" So Director Maria..."

" Mary! And I am not the director anymore," said the woman.

" Yeah, ok disguise I guess," said Jennifer as she rolled her green eyes.

Maria or Mary glared at her for slipping up,

" What do you think Ms Walters?" asked Mary.

" hmmm, not any criminal records, slate is clean. His work profile says he's brilliant and hard-working but is a very lazy and late arrival. We can guess Why? His financial status was not good and suddenly he becomes the CEO within a year, that's kind of suspicious. " said Jennifer as she looked at the documents.

" On the other hand, his hero persona has cases piled up against him for vigilantism and other cases. Majorly reported by my ex-father-in-law. And theirs a sudden increase in his records as he had killed a villain in front of many people. Hurt Screwball and her crew very badly and lastly trying to overtake New York." Continued Jennifer, she then turned a page.

" And do not forget about the mass genocide he committed and lastly killed his own family, which he wanted to protect," finished Jennifer.

" so you too believe in this crap?" asked Mary seriously.

" That's what people and the media are saying" replied Jennifer as she took off her reading glasses.

" I still repeat, you believe them?" asked Mary with a raised brow.

" ..... "

"......"

They both stared at each other for a long time.

"*sigh* let's just say, even if I don't believe them. The proof is stacked against him, his mere records will not be enough to prove him otherwise." Said Jen with a sigh.

" My question still stands," asked Mary.

" Ok! Nobody changes overnight and becomes ruthless," said finally Jennifer.

" you did, you became from a normal shy lawyer to a female counterpart of one of the world's deadliest beings, and that in overnight?" Asked Mary.

" Don't talk to me in circles Hil-- *sigh* Mary And most importantly why should I be the one to represent him? You do know that no Avenger is allowed to interfere right?" Said Jen as she looked at Mary intently, she laid her elbow on the table and plopped her head on her hand.

" Hmmm, yes why should you be the one to represent him? Even his friend, Daredevil, fought against him in court. It's simple for the sake of the trust and love he had for you," said Mary plainly.