Plan

FLASHBACK

LEVEL 5

THE RAFT

2 WEEKS LATER PETER'S KILL

Peter had figured out if he wants to survive in this hell hole he need to get stronger as he is now on the deeper level of the raft. He had to maintain his mind and body so he started to meditate to control his spider-sense and increase its range and power. He even started to do some physical exercises in his cells like crunches, pushups, some stretching and many other exercises.

" 1001," said Peter, he was hardly feeling any exhaustion as he was doing single-arm pushups with his right arm.
He was shirtless as sweat poured down down his sculpted torso.

He heard his cell door open and Hill walk in with a datapad clutched in her arm. He ignored her presence as he kept on doing his exercise.

" 1002 "

" 1003 "

Hill looked up from her pad at him and got distracted. She saw his well sculpted and muscular back and beads of sweat travelling down it, She kept on staring.

' I never knew he has such a great figure, ' thought Hill distractedly.

' No! Bad Hill, you are watching a threat's well sculpted and arousing...stop! Stop! ' she thought berating herself but his voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

" Stop staring at me, you weird me out, what are you here for now? " asked Peter as he wiped his sweat with the prison's t-shirt.

" ahem... Listen up, I'm here for the interrogation I had mentioned last time, " she replied, she was embarrassed at getting caught by him.

Peter sighed as he has to recall that horrible event and he has to begrudgingly admit that she's the only one who's asking what happened.

He told her everything from the start, he has nothing to lose now. Throughout the story, Hill's eyes widened slightly as she wasn't able to digest what he's telling her.

" ....and my so-called friends didn't even want to believe me! They can't even tell a man can't change drastically overnight! " he ranted angrily as he started to pace in his cell and he punched hard on the wall. The metal wall dented slightly under the force, Hill was staring at his back in sympathy.

She wanted to say something in the consolation but wrong words came out.

" You are damaging the property of SHIELD! " she realised too late and smacked her head at her foolishness.

" bitch! " Peter gritted in irritation.

" I...i. The words are not coming out, OK! " she said as she was embarrassing herself in front of him.

" I don't need your empty words and tell fury if he wants to listen to our conversation, meet me in person," said Peter seriously.

" How do you know? " asked Maria, she thought she had concealed the device.

" Don't underestimate me Hill, after the spider jammer incident my senses have sharpened", said Peter flatly, Maria looked shocked at his declaration.