Action

WITH KWANNON

Kwannon walked towards the control room with Nightcrawler and Laura, they were refering to the map they were graciously provided by the Power Broker. She sensed many minds guarding in and around the control room, She made some psionic throwing knives and threw them through the wall into the skull of three guards, rendering them unconscious.

She summoned some more psionic knives and threw them, The guards inside were confused at seeing others fall unconscious without any reason. Kurt bamfed to the other side and started to attack the other guards, Laura followed suite and popped her claws out. They quickly occupied the control room with their combine efforts.

Kurt identified their communication channel and asked Kwannon to give him the signal and he then looped the cameras, he then uncovered the pathway that leads to the underground labs. Victor and the lead scientist were busy on the top floor with their auction, they quickly made their way to rescue the young mutants hoping that Peter and Raven will be able to capture them.

Kwannon commanded, "Prior to our departure, ensure that Power Broker's associates are aware of the circumstances. Additionally, make certain to alert Raven before all communication within the tower ceases."Kurt nodded in agreement and swiftly sent the appropriate messages. Kwannon then motioned for him to disrupt the signals.

XXXX

WITH PETER

Raven looked at her phone and nodded slightly, she then leaned into Peter and whispered into his ear,

"They are ready,"

"Can you stop sticking close?" said Peter as he leaned away, but Raven grabbed his arm and leaned closer.

"I am acting as an arm piece for a rich man who has a dealing with the underworld, so behave like one." she said to him with a fake smile.

"If that makes me stick closer to you, then fuck no!" muttered Peter heatedly, but then he sighed heavily. "but I will bite for this mission."

"Let's focus on him now, it has started," said Peter to Raven as he pointed towards the arena.

They heard a ring go off as the fighters in the arena go berserk after that along with the mutated fighter, they saw some use weapons  and make others bleed. While the rest focused their entire strength on defeating the formidable adversary and proving their power, the massive behemoth effortlessly launched his adversaries out of the battle arena, causing them to fall into the dangerous pool below, where hungry sharks anxiously awaited their next feast.

The crowd erupted with thunderous applause as bets were quickly placed on the subsequent screen. The atmosphere was electric as they raised their glasses and revelled in the thrilling spectacle of the brutal fight. Peter just looked at the arena impassively as Raven still had her plastic smile glued to her face.

In no time, only the mutant and one other man remained. With a forceful slam, the mutant threw the man to the ground. Then, with a deafening roar, the beast mercilessly crushed his adversary's head beneath its foot. The crowd cheered at such display of brutality and were eager for the future investment after such show of power.

"WHOOSH! THAT MADE MY BLOOD PUMP MORE THAN EVER!" roared Victor with excitement as he slapped his seat as he looked  at the beast with an excited glint in his eyes.

The scientist stepped forward with a mic in his hand and greeted the crowd.

Ladies and gentlemen, as you have witnessed, we possess an extraordinary ability to craft astonishing creatures through the utilization of blood samples extracted from those unsavory beasts. Nobody could defeat our mutated soldiers, and you can have the pleasant looking ones for your own purposes," said the scientist with a smile as he pointed towards the cage were young mutants from age of 6 to 18.