BLOODWRATH-2

FLASHBACK

Maria Hill stepped inside the cell of Peter Parker, she needs to clear up everything that happened last week between them. At first, she was angrier at him than at herself for losing her composure. She stayed away from him for a week to clear her head and think rationally. Only the debt to her mentors made her return to him.

She quickly pressed a button on her datapad that made the cameras run on a loop and shut the door behind her, making it soundproof. She then activated a jammer that will render any bugs non-functioning, that might be in the cell.

Furthermore, she saw Peter doing push-ups with his good arm, without wearing his shirt. Hazy memories of their act together came to her mind, as she recalled his ripped back, becoming her scratch pole. She quickly snapped herself out from further going into the X-rated territory.

" Ahem!" She cleared her through to get his attention, she saw him stop from continuing his single-arm push-up.

Peter exhaled heavily and then stood up, Maria got to see his sweaty front, making her gulp slightly, she compared him to stark and realized he was far above Stark in both physical attractiveness and something more.

" I am sorry!" His voice snapped her out of her stupor.

" I am sorry!" He repeated without meeting her eyes, her eyes widened at his words. She gazed at his body language and found he truly was ashamed of himself and was apologetic. Her faze softened at him, she came to the realization the thing that happened between them was not intentional or set up by him.

" I... I am sorry about what happened between us, I should have controlled myself. I am ok if you don't want to help me anymore," muttered Peter apologetically.

" Control yourself? What are you talking about?..." Asked Maria confused?

" I should tell you the truth about my powers, you deserve it after what I did," said Peter, ashamed.

" What Truth?" Asked Maria, a little surprised, there was more to his powers than that.

" I not only got my powers through science, but it has a mystical meaning too. Have you heard about Tantric and chaos energy?..." Started Peter, gaining Maria's attention as he revealed most of the knowledge related to his powers.

XXXX

30 MINUTES LATER

"... That's why I lose control and my inner spider takes control and to reduce the amount of chaos energy, I need to saturate my body with tantric energy that can only be gained..."

" Through sex? Am I right? So you want to tell me that you always need to maintain these energies inside your body?" Interjected Maria as she completed his sentence.

"True, I understand if you don't want to help me anymore," replied Peter.

" Let me digest your words, I need time to think over it," said Maria with a Stoic face, Peter was not able to get a read on her emotions but accepted her decision.

Maria walked out of the cell, still processing his words, leaving a guilty Peter behind.

XXXX

PRESENT

3 DAYS AFTER LATVERIA WAR

NEW YORK

HYDRA HEADQUARTERS

The leaders of their respective organizations were sitting around the table and observing all the footage they had gained from the failed takeover of Symkaria and Latveria.