Kill

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

*argh*

Peter woke up with a groan as he tried to open his eye but was still feeling drowsy.

" I see you finally woke up. " said a familiar female voice.

Peter woke up abruptly and looked at her and then plopped back on the bed.

" Go away, Now you are coming in my dreams too, Yuck! " groaned Peter.

" Shut up Parker! It's not a dream! " snapped back the voice.

" Then stop meeting me like this Hill! Do you always wait for someone while sitting and staring at them continuously., it makes you a stalker," said Peter as he finally sat back on the bed. Maria just glared at him in reply, he looked around with his good eye and found everything is changed.

" Where the hell are we? And why the hell am I all banged up? " asked Peter as he looked around his new cell and then at his abdomen that was covered in blood-stained bandages.

" You don't remember anything? " asked Maria a little sceptical.

" Nah! I only remember some inmates circling me in the hallways then we had the usual, ' you touch me I break you' banter then they took out a device and then i-i...I only felt pain. " said Peter as his head started to hurt a little.

Maria looked carefully at him and realised he was telling the truth. She took out the spider jammer and handed it over to him carefully.

" This was the device they used on you. " she showed him the device.

He carefully examined the device and like the scientist he is, he turned on the machine.

* aaaargh*

Peter screamed as he clutched his head in pain then he spat out some blood, Maria quickly picked the device and turned it off.

" IDIOT! " she shouted at him and helped him to his bed.

" Agh my head, sometimes you need to make sure what it is! " said Peter with a groan.

" Then tell me what did your genius mind find out? " asked Maria sarcastically.

" How can I trust you that you will not use this against me? " asked Peter as he stared at her intensely.

*sigh*" you don't have any other choice, Parker and I'm the only ally you have," said Maria with a sigh.

Peter and Maria again had an intense staredown, after some time she sighed again.

" Why are you being so difficult? Aargh" said Maria in irritation.

" Shut up woman! I will give you the benefit of the doubt, this thing is called a spider jammer that was previously used in spider slayers. These jammers block my sixth sense or spider-sense, which helps me to sense danger towards me. But this one is different, this jammer or amplifier had increased my senses to the max which caused my brain to be overloaded with a massive amount of sensory information. " explained Peter as he calmly fidgeted with the spider jammer in his hand.