AFTERMATH-2

FLASHBACK

Peter clenched and unclenched his fist with razor-sharp nails, he can feel irritation under his skin. His eye was turned crimson and irritated him, he breathed quite heavily as he gazed into the mirror of the Raft's bathroom.

A painful moan interrupted his thoughts as he saw a prison or rolling on the ground clutching his ribcage with his good arm as the other was bent in an inhuman angle. His face was bleeding heavily as guards rushed in and took the downed man away. It has been quite some time since the sabretooth's arrival, they had not been in many skirmishes lately and Peter can feel changes happening in his body.

One of the stupid guards tried to grab him from his shirt but Peter resisted and threw him away. The other guards aimed their high voltage tasers at him but they were interrupted by the head guard.

" Stand down boys!" Ordered the man.

Peter just grunted as he looked at the old man walking towards him. He wanted to get away from him but the guard treated him fairly and it was a mere coincidence his name was Ben.

He ignored the old man and brushed past him to get back at his cell.

" I don't know why you avoid me, son? But hey Agent hill is waiting for you in your cell for your weekly assessment," informed Ben as he saw Peter only nodding and walking away.

" Why do you treat him kindly sir? He's a genocidal maniac," said one of the guards.

" No, he's not, he's just a Lost Soul whom the whole world has abandoned," said Ben.

XXXX

Peter walked towards his cell containing his ever building anger, the anger not directed at Ben, the guard, but at himself for not saving his own Ben or even trying to compare the old man to his uncle.

They only had the same name and just looked old, nothing to compare but his head swirled to what if's? Every time.

The anger was slowly burning his body from inside, he felt hot and his vision started to blur but controlled himself.

Now he has to meet Hill again, why is she willing to help him again and delve deep into his past? Yeah, right she wants to be the Deputy or even Director again.

He entered his cell and saw the stoic woman sitting at his table with her datapad. He doesn't know why she's collecting the story of his life but he doesn't care. There's nothing to hide for, no family that can be endangered, no secret ID to protect or anything.

He sat on his bed and leaned on the wall as his vision was starting to become hazy. Maria got up and set the camera in the cell to the prerecorded sessions so no one can hear or see what they are talking about. This was just to make sure that unwanted eyes don't get any info of what they are planning. She even locked the door so that nobody can enter or see inside without permission, she need to get more from his side of the story.

Maria noticed the sight of Peter breathing heavily and trying to focus.

' What happened to him?' Thought Maria slightly worried.

" Hey, Parker! You ok?" Asked the agent as she walked towards his bed.

" feeling hot! My skins burning," gasped out Peter.