Meeting The Contractor

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

LEVEL 4

MESS HALL

Peter was eating his bland food silently and alone in a corner of the mess, the inmates now fully avoided him. They don't want to get slaughtered by him, and they realised they are not secure with him being around if they tried to do anything wrong with him.

The only pain in his ass was Vicktor or Sabertooth who always tried to get into a fight with him, so he always avoided him or Ben and his guards stopped a fight before it could break out.

His and Maria's relationship has gone neutral again after their physical encounter. The awkwardness is still there but not that much, he still curses his spider side for losing control. He slept with Maria of all people who hated him, His life can't get any weirder now.

Sabertooth sat at the other corner of the mess as he quietly observed former Spiderman, he dug into his food and found an ear comm and a piece of paper.

" so they decided to free me now, " he muttered with a savage grin. He placed the comms in his ear after a few static he heard a familiar feminine voice.

" Vacations over, We are coming for you, Victor," said a familiar female voice.

" Get me out of here quickly bitch! I am getting bored here" shot back Victor.

" Then create a distraction, it will be easy to get you ouofng chaos," said the woman in a serious tone.

" And I have a perfect candidate for that" replied Victor with a smirk, he picked up a bowl with soup in it. He poured his soup on the head of an inmate beside him and started to walk toward Peter.

" Oh almighty Spiderman! Can you grace me, a lowly being with a fight!?" mocked Victor as he then bowed exaggeratedly.

Peter ignored him and was in his thoughts, a vein popped on Victor's head as he gritted his teeth in anger he don't like to get ignored.

" Well nobody ignores me and can get away with it," said Victor as he then tossed the bowl toward Peter.

Peter without even looking caught the bowl in his hand and glared at Victor who in return smirked at him.

" Leave me, Alone victor, " warned Peter in a serious tone.

" I will have my fight! I want to see why they all fear you, I want to fight the real you now and see who's the alpha here!" said Victor as his claws lengthened.

" I am not here to quench your lust for blood, Victor," replied Peter hiding his frustration with Viktor.

"Oh, you will!" shot back Viktor as he barred his teeth at him and jumped at him.

" I need an adult," muttered Peter with a sigh he then quickly flipped his plate and rammed it into Victor's face. Victor's head snapped to the side as collapsed on Peter's table. Peter then again bonked his plate on Victor's head for a good measure.

" Rrrrrraaaaaaahhhh!" roared Victor in anger as he then quickly got up, he saw Peter walking away from him.

" If you won't fight then I should have sparred with that old man who is fond of you," he said mockingly.

Peter stopped midway as he clenched his fist, he tried to suppress his anger.

" Or maybe that agent/counselor whatever or whoever she is. Maybe she will love another kind of spar with me" continued Victor with a lecherous smirk as he stalked towards him.