AFTERMATH-1

LATVERIA

There was an ominous silence on the battlefield, only the sound of thunder rumbling echoed. The ruler of Latveria has returned and he was not happy to see his kingdom getting attacked.

" What did you do to Doom's country?" Said Doom in calm rage.

" oh, Doc is not happy at all," mutter3d Peter while leaning on Zora and Natasha, his vision was getting blurred.

Doom descended on the ground in front of Peter and his team, he walked beside the fallen body of the former Atlantis king still staring at the shocked Atlanteans.

" he's here," Atlantians started whispering among themselves in fear.

" HE KILLED OUR KING, WE WILL HAVE HIS HEAD!" roared out the major of Atlantis.

" No my king, it was him that came here trying to attack us and capture the regent queen Valeria with bad intentions," explained Zora.

Doom's eyes flashed emerald as he looked down at the Atlanteans.

" You dared to attack Doom's home and tried to capture Doom's family?!," seethed the Doom in silent anger.

Doom curb-stomped Namor's head into a bloody pulp.

" Damn!," muttered Peter feeling sluggish.

" You dare! " roared an Atlantean soldier as they all charged at Doom.

Multiple whooshing sounds came as Doombots landed before Doom and these were not the usual bots. These were heavily armed doombots that can destroy armies. Doom has finally opened his vault and brought his dangerous weapons out.

" let's get it over with," muttered Peter as he walked forward but his vision got more blurry.

" The hell?" He said before he lost consciousness.

" Peter!" Came the voice of the two women.

XXXX

3 DAYS LATER

P

enter groaned as he woke up from unconsciousness with a headache.

" do you have the number of the bus that hit me?" Complained Peter as he tried to get in a sitting position.

Suddenly a hand helped him to sit up, he looked at his side to see Valeria helping him up.

" No, we don't" replied Valeria with a smile.

" Hey, Little genius," greeted with a smile.

Valeria hugged him hard making a slight sore Peter winced but hugged her back. He looked to see his metal arm slightly mangled up as it was weirdly repaired by his nanobots.

" You didn't remove my arm?" Asked Peter.

" We tried but those nanobots either absorbed our tools or healed your arm up," replied Valeria with a slight frown.

" it was a major risk for injecting it without a fair trial," administer Valeria as she tried to intimidate Peter but it only made her look cuter and childish in his eyes.

" Yeah but that was the risk I am willing to take for you or anyone else to me," said Peter as he patted her head. Valeria's eyes widened at his declaration as she started to sniff but tried to hide her tears.