END OF WAR

LATVERIA

The area where all the fighting was taking place was destroyed as two men dished out punches at each other. Peter Parker, the former hero known as spiderman, was fighting with full of rage and brutality but his opponent, Namor, was able to take the punishment due to his Phoenix power boost.

Natasha Romanoff watched everything from a tower, a little far away from the battle. She shot an Atlantean with her sniper rifle, she was still shocked to see Peter fighting without holding back.

All the time she had known him she thought he was not serious and not that powerful but he proved her wrong, like now. He was using strength far greater than Captain America, she dared to say his punches could snap the jaw of the hulk to the side with powerful force.

She fiddled with a unique bullet in her fingers, unlike other bullets this bullet was shiny silver in colour and it was the only thing that can help them kill their enemy. This bullet was specifically given to her by Peter and ordered her to shoot only when he will give her the signal and he hasn't even signalled her to use this.

XXXX

FLASHBACK

Natasha, Victorious and Peter walked through the halls. They have a war to win and Peter's team is the one who is going to welcome the Atlanteans.

Natasha recheck her handgun and placed it back in the holster but suddenly she felt someone holding her wrist. She turned around and to her surprise, it was Peter who was holding her wrist and looking at her seriously.

" We need to talk," said Peter in a serious tone. Victorious stopped and looked at them but peter just nodded at her to indicate that he want to talk with Natasha alone.

Victorious looked at them and just huffed and walked away, Peter sweatdropped at victorious's ' Holier than thou ' attitude.

" A-about what?"  Asked black widow a little nervously.

" About Namor," said Peter.

" Namor?" Asked Natasha confused and relieved, she was afraid that he would ask about the past but he only asked about Namor.

" Yes, we need to eliminate him but his Atlantean physic is much stronger, so normal weapons are useless and Symkaria doesn't have Vibranium much less adamantium," said Peter.

" What about Latveria?" Asked Natasha.

" they might have but Doom's lab is locked down," said Peter with a grimace.

" isn't there any other way?" Inquired Natasha.

" Yes, there is," replied Peter as he took out a silver bullet and showed it to her.

" This is a piece of Adamantium that Doom had gifted to Valeria for her observation and she has given it to me. We were only able to create a single sniper bullet from that piece." Revealed Peter as he looked at her seriously.

" Why are you telling me this? " asked Natasha confused.

" Because I'm risking my trust again by placing it on you," said Peter, Natasha gulped at his tone. He's trusting her? With what? Because this is the farthest thing she has thought.