Chapter 2: Awaken Your Inner Beast

"LAND HO!"

"LAND HO!"

Those words seem like they were yelled days ago when only it's been an hour. Time seemed to stop for San when they docked at the rocky dock and his crew was quick to get off.

Some who didn't care about why they were at Warcana Reef left to go to the caverns while others stayed on the ship or went searching for the first mate.

Even the mysterious "boy" was following Taehyung around; watching and learning. Even brought back a struggling 200-pound man like he was nothing to see if this was the so-called brother of the captain.

Let's just say the tiger was pleasantly astounded by the weird strength shown.

The Crooked Star crew was having a wild goose chase looking for San's brother on the ground, however, only one knew to look on top of the roofs.

So that's how the captain found himself sitting on top of an old chimney, looking down at the sailors three sheets to the wind. A woman or even a man on their arm to hold them up or to take them home.

"Now what do we have ere, hm? It must be my lucky fucking day. It's a rare living and breathing lily-livered." The hair on San's arms shot up and he licked his dry chapped lips. Looking over his shoulder, there stood his older brother in all his glory. Wrapped in a long black leather jacket, that cinched his waist, with a hood slightly covering his eyes and sword attached to his hip. And you can't forget the older's eyes burning through the youngers soul. "YA! You scurvy dog," He growled, "why are ya here?"

"I didn't want to be here anymore than you, son of a biscuit eater! This was for Woojin, and Woojin only so get yer ass to that ship!" The pale man rolled his red tainted eyes and took a step closer to his brother.

"I noticed ya have a new mate on deck." San sighs and turned his head towards Taehyung watching the blue-eyed man playing with a child who was trying to stab him.

"More like he fell from the sky and Taehyung is now safeguarding him." Yoongi rose a brow and drew his sword, swinging it towards his brother's neck but stopped at the skin.

"Ya left me here and now ya want me back? How fun-".

"I DID NOT LEAVE YA HERE!" San screamed out right away, standing up to unsheathed his sword and knocking the weapon away from his throat with a loud clash between metal. "Ya left on yer own."

"Really? So tell em why I woke up that day to find that you WERE ALL GONE? YA LEFT ME ON THIS FUCKING ISLAND SAN! And for what?.. All for you to come back-" Yoongi's words were cut short when his sword was, what felt like in slow motion, cut in half. The broken blade slicing the pale man's cheek and San's eyes widened at the familiar crest floating about an inch away from his brother's eye.

Yoongi moved his slanted head forward and rose a brow at the thin sparkling from the moonlight blade, rolling his head lazily to the side. He blinked at the meeting of a shocking set of blue ones. "Is this supposed to scare me, blueberry?" The captain shrugs, and sighs as Taehyung's leg comes slamming onto the edge before a groan was heard and a wild tiger rolled onto the roof.