Chapter 8: Ready, Aim, JISUNG!

Taecyeon lifts his rifle and presses the button on the side of the handgrip to eject the magazine

Taecyeon lifts his rifle and presses the button on the side of the handgrip to eject the magazine. Nodding to the pop music, he pops the loaded magazine back up, then pulls back the rack and pushes up on the slide lock to reveal the chamber. Visually checking it to make sure it's empty. Then, putting the butt of the gun against the divot in his rolled back shoulder. He closes one eye and with the other, looks through the narrow scope.

Scanning the earthly labor camp through the red lines, he suddenly locks in on a single person. Scoffing, he presses the trigger and watches as the body goes limp before dropping face-first into the mud.

"Baby." Someone groans on the bed and Taecyeon takes a deep breath out of his cigarette and then drops the stick onto the ground. "Come back to bed." The king sighs and glances over his shoulder, first his eyes met the woman's breasts than her face stuck under the pillow where they had endless sex for the entire night.

The king rolls his eyes and lifts his gun back up to shoot another slave. "Ha! Pathetic." Taecyeon scoffs when something caught his attention.  "My, my, my what do we have here?" He grins, watching that ass walk away. He moans and falls into the lawn chair, he had dragged out to the balcony and rests his feet on the glass table. His hand slides over to his clothed crotch as that ass bends down and comes back up.

"Baby, what are you looking at?" Something comes slithering down his naked chest and then the scope is slightly turned to the left.

"Bitch, get off of me!" Taecyeon elbows the lady away, shaking his head in annoyance. "Go make some coffee." The witch scoffs and stomps off as the king pleasures himself with the amusement of Yoongi being worked like the dog he is. "What a pathetic-".

"Your highness?" Taecyeon throws his head back and looks at the man standing by the sliding glass door. His eyes travel down to what he was holding in his hands, a suit. "It is for you, for your wedding."

"I know what it is for!" He replaces his hand over his crotch with the rifle laying across him.

"Would you like me to place it on your bed?" Taecyeon waves the butler off and turns his head towards the camp. "Jimin had his came in as well. Would you like to see it? Or shall I bring it to him?" He shakes his head.

"No... in the camp there is someone named Min Yoongi. I want you to give the outfit to him. Yoongi will be the one to hand the suit to my future husband. Your future king so start showing some respect." He growls and the butler bows while slipping out.

Taecyeon watches and waits until Yoongi is pulled aside from his dirty work. Then, the butler tells the slave the new plan. Their eyes suddenly met. Taecyeon smirks and blows a kiss to the younger one staring at him from below.

~•~•~

Yoongi lets out a loud exhale and nervously ran his hand through his blond hair. His eyes glance at what he's holding. Something worth more than everyone in the castle, multiplied by 100, could ever afford to pay.