Chapter 12: Miraculous Specimens

"I like those odds

"I like those odds." He murmured and when his eyes sparked red, he brought his hands back, a little past his hips when a black fog loomed over his palms. "Here we go." He slams his palm against the wall.

A room full of lust-filled eyes and silence stared back at the three who stood there awkwardly once the dust cleared.

"Ah," Yoongi nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry fellows, the door was being a little frisky." He smiled and walked in, it looked like an average pub but after a young lady came forward to hand them three masks.

The place, like magic, suddenly was lit up by candles. The once shabby round tables were laced in cloth and small lanterns with flowers in them that never burned. People filled these pieces of art to the max.

Moreover, was a curtain that came from the ceiling to the ground, hiding away a fourth of the room and there was certainly something in chains behind it.

You could hear the metal dragging across the concrete ground, low muffled growls. A stomach-turning feeling of a predator lurking behind, just waiting to pounce at his or her prey.

Jungkook stood close to Jimin, practically pressing his chest against the smaller's back while they follow Yoongi to a seat in the back corner. Two other men accompanied the table with masks covering their faces as well. Both had sticking blue eyes, black hair, and were dressed in the most luxurious outfits they probably owned.

"Mind if I ask ya a question?" Yoongi begins after seating.

"Speak." The one of the left spoke.

"This place is... what?"

"An auction."

"A high profile hideout." The other said.

"Anything you need it for... so the real question is, what do you need it for?" Yoongi smiled widely and shrugged carelessly. "We've never seen you in these parts."

"New." The blonde replies and with Jungkook looking around with wide eyes, he puts a hand on his thigh. "Ya feeling well? Ya still haven't gotten over that cold, huh?" The general blinked and slowly bobs his head.

"Yeah, trying to hold in my sneeze." The twin-looking men both turn to the curtain as a man in a cloak comes out.

"Welcome, everyone!" The three's eyes widen. It wasn't a man, in fact, it was a woman!

She removes the hood and lets her red hair flow down her shoulders and stops at her boobs.

"We're all so happy ya were able to make it today. I have to say... today we have some miraculous specimens here for y'all to see." She smirks and shot her hands forward, lightning came from her fingers and it lit the torches along the walls. Then the curtain fell behind her and the predictor was tased to come forward.

"A lovely tigress in her late teens. A baker, a breed-able body, or... a protector." The lady moves to the side showing the girl off. She was bedazzled in the highest jewelry and wearing a very limited amount of clothes, nonetheless, she looked stunning.