Chapter 15: Happiness Level Updated

"Finally, let's finish this because we defiantly need to talk

"Finally, let's finish this because we defiantly need to talk." The pirate chuckles and nods happily.

"Okay, blueberry, okay."

Everything was not okay.

It took a few minutes after those words left Yoongi's kitten lips for things to go to shit because guess who woke up.

The crazy woman and she was pissed!

And so, Yoongi and Jimin were getting their butts handed to them but they couldn't give up now, not when they were just reuniting.

Everyone was giving it their all, but some knew they weren't going to survive. There was a lot of difficult decision that was made in the battle.

More spirits seemed to continue to come forward, eventually surrounding the Heaven Officials and the pirates.

"Well," Taecyeon huffs out, his dress shirt completely ripped off, cuts and stab wounds littered his body as he walks up to Jimin on his knees. Not by choice.

The king grips the smaller's jaw and forces him to look up. He doesn't say anything, just looks down at Jimin, then he looks towards Yoongi glaring at him.

"Bring him here." He orders and the woman, Lilac, holding Yoongi down, pulls him towards the royals. Throwing him down next to Jimin, the pirate is forced to bow his head in front of Taecyeon. "To bring pain to the one who pained me. I first have to make that said pain feel pain... Does that make sense?" Jimin squints his eyes and sucks in his cheeks. "Well, I have learned that no matter what I do to you, you will always be able to fight back... however, if I hurt someone near to you, you will finally feel pain. That is my theory." He takes a step over to Yoongi.

The pirate is yanked back onto his calves and looks up to Taecyeon with a bloody black smirk.

"Yes. I think you will do." Taecyeon grabs a handful of Yoongi's hair and throws a punch which throws the pirate to the floor. Jimin's head snaps up to the king and he lets out a deep snarl.

"Don't you fucking touch him." Taecyeon smirks and he lands a kick in Yoongi's abdomen, sending the pirate flying into his brother's arms, both falling back into a sturdy spirit that was built like a wall.

Jimin's eyes widen and he starts to violently struggle out of the spirit's grasp.

"You are very easy to manipulate." Taecyeon grabs Yoongi who was checking up on San and pulls him back to the middle of the circle. The king pulls out a sword and Jimin's breath got caught in the back of his throat at the sight.

"I-I destroyed it. How do you-".

"Your trash is my treasure." He giggles, lifting the weapon to caress the blade over Yoongi's cheek, it falling to his neck and Jimin felt himself grow weak. He shakes his head when he caught sight of Jin creeping up on Taecyeon.