Chapter 14: Battle Cry For Love

"I will make sure you die because of this sin, Taecyeon

"I will make sure you die because of this sin, Taecyeon. YOU HEAR ME!" Jimin cried, his hair starting to spark as did the flame in his eyes. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!" He lets out a scream, a blinding white light shining from the sky and hitting Jimin.

When the light clears, Jimin is left standing tall, his shoulder shaking as his breathing shudders. His hair was mixed with blue and black, his eyes the same; one being different than the other.

Jimin's fingers started to twitch by his side. His eyes were no longer a lovely neon blue color but a deep navy blue, nearly black as his lips curl up in a snarl. His first step shook the ground and caused a chain reaction which awoke the pirates.

Yoongi's eyes widened when Jimin stomped past him and with each step he was lifted into the air.

"JIMIN!" The blonde scrambles to his feet to try and grab the older's leg.

"LET ME GO!" The smaller growls, snapping his head down but the pirate shook his head and his grip tightened around the king's ankle.

"Never." Jimin blinks and his eye color falters as he drops down onto the ground, staring back at the younger who pulled his hand away quickly. 

"Awwwwwww!" The two turn towards Taecyeon on top of a pile of rubble. "YOU TWO WILL-" the king is abruptly tackled from his high place to the ground by some male.

"You are a bad man!" Taehyung hisses, swiping his claws across the king's eyes when he is jolted to the side. Taecyeon stands up with the tiger's ankle in his hand and he throws him up into the air with minimal effort.

"OH SHIT!" Taehyung screams, his body falling through the air, barreling to the ground with blood-dripping claws and his eyes squeezed shut. The overcoming sensation of falling had made his mind loopy that he imagined arms wrapping around his waist before hitting the ground.

Dust arose around him and then Taehyung found himself looking up at an old acquaintance and tears rushed to brim his eyes.

"Jungkook." The general hums and puts the tiger down before ripping himself away from the his warm embrace with one large step back. "Kook." The pirate holds out his hand to touch the warrior but Jungkook moved to the left and Taehyung bit his lip, his hand falling to his side.

Jungkook quickly turns away and heads back into the fight against the unknown enemy who appeared with the Spirit King leaving Taehyung to stand by himself with a shocked expression.

"TAE, GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN THE FIGHT!" San screams, his sword slashing through a spirit's body. The tiger nods and helps his captain take down as many as they could.

"YOONGI!" Jimin yells, spinning in a circle to then throw his sword at the younger. The pirate turns around and grabs the wrapped handle before digging the blade into the spirit's chest,  watching as it crumbles into dust in mere seconds.