Chapter 4: The Ocean Is A Death Trap

SPLASH!

SPLASH!

Yoongi opens his eyes once he was complexly submerged under the cold icy water of the blimey deep. And of course, he was right about the Waterborne abyss cradling two good-looking... men?

Jungkook stops struggling against the kelp restraining him to watch as the pale mate does something with his hands which created a black aura that surrounded the monster.

Not wanting to be shown up by the first mate, he summons his sword that had fallen to the bottom of the sea to come and slash the plants off of Jimin so he could calm the creature.

Yoongi's air was quickly running out with the use of his powers. He could see the drowned spirits he's mustered, attacking the monster but his vision was going blurry and the spirits were getting a bit uncontrollable. Their swings were missing, they were looking at the two gods a bit differently and Yoongi was suddenly out of air.

Jungkook groans and made a triangle with his hands to bring it up to his eyes and then broke his hands away. 'Jin, please lend me your strength.' With that, his eyes turned a darker brown and an outline of a whale comes up from behind him, giving the tallest underwater enough strength to swim to Jimin, throwing his body up into the air and hopefully back onto the ship.

Turning back to Yoongi, he dove down and grabbed him by his waist. With a smirk, he brought him back up to the surface.

"KOOK, GO TO THE LADDER ON THE OTHER SIDE!" Taehyung yells, driving his sword into the desirable ghoul. Jungkook whistled entertained and swam around the ship, putting Yoongi over his shoulder when climbing up the Jacob ladder.

His eyes instantly trained on Jimin who was laying on the floor with his eyes closed and mouth ajar.

Dropping Yoongi onto the ground, he rushes to the smaller, sliding onto his knees and bringing his head onto his knees.

"Your highness?" He whispers, "Come on you little piece of shit." Jungkook softy chuckled, poking the cheek of his friend. "You know if you talk I'll move away." The taller sings and leans forward with hooded eyes, their lips nearly touching until something dangerously sharp was pressing against his neck. "There you are my sweet blue-eyed beauty." Jimin hissed and spun the dagger around his fingers to the butt and slam it hard against his head.

"MOVE FUCKERS!" Taehyung shouts, coming up from his office with a box in hand, pushing his fellow mates away to get to Yoongi who wasn't breathing. Getting to his side, the tiger tilts Yoongi's chin and head backwards to help clear the airway. Leaning over him and places his cheek near the first mate's mouth. The doctor looks along his chest to see if his chest was rising and falling.

"He's not breathing," Taehyung announced and pinched Yoongi's nose, keeping his head back before going down to seal their lips and breathed into his mouth. Counting for a second, the tiger broke away and took a deep breath to forcefully shove it down his friend's throat over and over again.