Chapter 13: Death Amongst Sins

"They follow a new king, asshole!"

The harsh speaker is left standing there, in between two death angels and he waves to the two in the middle of the room confused.

"S-San?"

"What is this trickery?" Taecyeon voices out, spinning around to try and find the next voice that toys with them.

"Oh?" Another begins to come from the light.

"You don't recognize us?" It was a different voice and someone jumps out of the light, his claws gripping the red-carpeted ground. "Miss me?" He flips his head and shows off his perfect smirk. "Hello!" Taehyung bites his lip, the daggers he calls teeth flickering under the bright light.

Jimin's eyes widen and he tries to look back at Jungkook to see if what he was seeing was true but the warrior had disappeared.

"We're not done yet doll!" Wooyoung smiles. "Ya get the whole bloody gang back!" He spoke in a happy tone, waving at Jimin while moving towards his lover who held his arm out, ready to embrace the younger.

And so the pirates continue to come until they had Taecyeon fully surrounded. Jimin is holding back tears and yet he manages to elbow the young king in the stomach in a spurt of strength. Taecyeon doubles over and Jimin rolls away, snatching his sword back from the cold floor, and stands up.

"Let's end thi-" the woman's mouth morphs shut as Taecyeon holds his hand up, his shoulders huffing up and down.

"Do you think these people will help you?" Taecyeon chuckles lowly, swinging his weapon around, his eyes moving around the group of pirates staring back at him. "When has anyone here ever helped you?" Jimin squints his eyes and began shuffling to the right.

"How would you understand? All you do is rip people apart-".

"Want to know what I did to Yoongi then?" Jimin nearly froze but he shakes his head, throwing away the negative thoughts and feelings he has suppressed. "Want to know what he said to me? Want to know what his last words were?" Taecyeon's cold breath hits below Jimin's ear. "He said I lov-".

"How does it feel to always be second?" Taecyeon froze while something sharp pressed against the back of his neck. "Step away from him. Now." The voice is cold and the king scoffs as he looks over his shoulder and rose a brow.

"Cockroaches do never seem to die." Yoongi gave a curt shrug and moves around to get in between him and the frozen king whose eyes were as wide as some of the wedding dishes.

"Yo-You're here?" Yoongi lowers his head and glances back at the older. It was going to be a quick look but seeing Jimin for the first time in a while, he went still.

Taecyeon smirks and shuffled back, snapping his fingers, a fog surrounds the couple and then the dead pirates.

"You pests." He spits, his eyes glowing a deep red. "All I wanted was a peaceful wedding!" He lifts his hands up and blasted them down against the ground. A huge black blast emitted from him creating a chain reaction with the fog.