Chapter 12: My First Love

"I do!"

"I do!"

Jimin spun around and gasped.

"J-Jungkook?" The knight in shining armor flashed his king a smile before replacing that shy expression with a fierce one. Taecyeon's face breaks down and contorts with rage, his hostile glare, and clenched jaw made his body start to shake.

Jimin gulps when that anger comes hurtling towards him.

A handful of his hair was grabbed and Jimin hisses when he was yanked up in front of the king. Jungkook squints his eyes and unsheathes his sword, slowly making his way up the stairs as Jimin's hands swat at Taecyeon's wrist, trying to pry him off, trying to get away and into the arms of his friend, but his attempts only fell through.

"Stay back or I snap his neck." He spoke in a dark voice, smirking as Jungkook went still. "Oh, look... your hair is moving." Jimin lets out an ear-shattering scream after his hair is let go and a force comes crushing around his neck. His body is lifted into the air, his neck exposed and limbs being pulled apart.

Jungkook growls and charges forward up the stairs. Taecyeon chuckles and pulls his arms back, dropping Jimin down in front of the warrior creating a ball of smoke. Jungkook put his arm around his nose and mouth, proceeding forward until he fell into a small hole. His knee slams down next to his king's head.

Jungkook's gasps and he scoops the older's still beautiful face to sit him up.

"You're here." Jimin whispers, his eyes fluttering open and a smile crawls lazily onto his busted lip. Jungkook grins and caresses the older's cheek.

"Hey, beautiful. Of course, I am here. We are all here." He mutters and looks up seeing Taecyeon heading towards them. Jungkook pulls Jimin up and hands him his sword, the king stands a little wobbly and his body was weak, his mind was fuzzy.

How was Jungkook suddenly here? How did he get in? What does he mean? Who is all here?

"Where do you think you're going?" Jimin spun around and swung the sword at the woman who flew backwards, hovering over the stairs. Her face was still covered but the tone created goosebumps.

The spirits in the crowd just swayed like nothing was going on. Like empty shells that were shaped as humans.

What was happening?

Before the woman could come forward again, Jungkook was flying in between them, slamming into the large doors. Jimin turns to Taecyeon and lifts the sword.

"Oh?" The younger chuckles. "Look at this! You think you can win against me?" The blue-haired king looks back to Jungkook struggling to get up and then to Taecyeon.

"You may have broken my spirit but you forgot one tiny little thing." Taecyeon rose a brow as he steps forward.

"And that is?" Jimin stands up tall and cracks his neck, a small fire had been lit in his blue eyes.