Chapter 7: Sugary Venom

A month on earth has gone by but in the Spirit Realm, it felt like an eternity to Jimin

He was ripped from society; locked in his room with only Taecyeon allowed inside. Allowed to do whatever he pleasures to do with the king.

Jimin remains with high hopes though. No matter what happens to him or his body or his dignity, he remains strong. Refusing to bend to the likes of someone like Taecyeon.

There is someone, however, that helps Jimin remain strong, and that is, the child.

The sweet child. That thing has grown onto him; like an adorable leech. Sneaking into his room to hand the majesty some food he has stolen or gossip from around the castle, even news on Yoongi.

Yoongi.

What Taecyeon hasn't done to him is a mystery.

According to Jisung, the Spirit King is putting the pirate in his place. Public humiliations. Public executions, forcing Yoongi to watch or participate in shattering the spirit. And has been reduced to the status of a low-class slave, not even a servant. A slave.

He works all day and night in the fields, mining for- Jisung actually has no idea. BUT, whatever it is, it's bad.

The child only learned about his friend through eavesdropping on his mother, who was usually talking about the older to someone, so the information was potentially flawed.

Nonetheless, Jimin is grateful for the times Jisung has come to visit.

An attachment has defiantly been established but Jimin's slowly starting to become tired.

Don't mistake his tiredness for his passion to be decreasing.

No.

He's tired of being able to do nothing.

With a shock collar around his neck, as well as short chains that had both his hands laced together above his head. Jimin is always tethered to the bedpost.

He felt weak like his body was giving out but Jimin will remain strong.

He will not give in to someone like Taecyeon. Not now, not ever!

So, today, Jisung has crept into his room and taken a seat near the end of the bed, making sure not to get too close to the furniture, which has a strange aura to it. Most likely because Taecyeon had a protection rune on it and would be notified immediately if an unknown object came too close. 

"I have news." Jimin slowly turns his eyes away from the dreadful wall and to the child smiling at him. "I overheard that the king will be leaving for the earth." The blue-eyed one hums and sniffs the air. "Oh right, yes, my mommy made some cakes and cookies. She thinks I have a girlfriend but I have you!" The older chuckles softly, a warm feeling flowing over his body.

"You're too sweet, wish more were like you." Jisung blushes and waves the older off before frantically pulling the bandanna he had wrapped around his chest.